Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Shocked, I’m shocked I tell you
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    They used to teach that it was a mental illness. It was diagnosed as such by the Psychological clinical health groups/books.

I believe it is child abuse for schools to keep things like this from parents.

I have a soft spot for all those that are not comfortable being who they are and believing that dressing like a woman and having body parts cut off will solve their problems. It is a mental health issue and needs to be treated as such.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They used to teach that it was a mental illness. It was diagnosed as such by the Psychological clinical health groups/books.

I have a soft spot for all those that are not comfortable being who they are and believing that dressing like a woman and having body parts cut off will solve their problems. It is a mental health issue and needs to be treated as such.

And like I said pedophilia is the new normal and we can see it happening everywhere.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

As mentioned, it like treating a bulimic woman with a new aggressive diet plan.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gays Against Groomers had their paypal and venmo accounts shutdown. So do Paypal and Venmo support Groomers? Is their another conclusion?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    A pedophile that uses the children he's supposed to be teaching as sexual objects and fantasies.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Shocked, I’m shocked I tell you

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    As a group, teachers are not very well educated. But trust them, they know had to counsel children on puberty blockers and gender mutilation.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Mandates That Parents Must Be Consulted Before Any School Official "Transitions" A Student's Gender
    —Ace
    It's incredible that such a common-sense position has to be forced on to the schools through a decree.

Christopher Rufo, who fought for this harder than almost any Republican official, shares the good news.

Christopher F. Rufo @realchrisrufo
    Winning: The Youngkin Administration has created a new model policy that protects parental rights and mandates parental notification and consent before a public school can facilitate a child sexual transition.

Excerpts from the new policy at that tweet.

David Strom at Hot Air echoes a lot of what I've been saying.

It may seem radical, but Youngkin's policies will return care for the moral and physical development of students to their primary caregivers, not to some 25 year-old rainbow-colored-hair social justice warrior.
    The current push to promote teachers and school bureaucrats as child development experts with superior knowledge and judgment to parents strikes me as totally bizarre.

First of all, it is really creepy to have non-caregiving adults speaking secretly to kids about their sexual identity and sexual practices, as is now common in the schools. There is word for that, but no social media site will allow it to be used without censorship. But sexualizing children is predatory behavior, especially since the people involved are promoting a particular identity or lifestyle.

Secondly, sad to say but many school teachers are barely equipped to do their primary job of educating kids in their subject matter. A quick look at student performance in the public schools will tell you that the public schools are doing a piss poor job of just teaching the basics. There are many good teachers, but as a class they are not especially impressive.

I was struck by the case in California of two mere teachers beginning the secret gay-trans club and transitioning kids themselves. As an angry parent railed at a school board meeting -- after their "transitioned" child attempted suicide -- what psychological or psychiatric training did these two know-nothings possess?

None at all. They were mere teachers. What they knew of psychology would be the one- or two- credit "Intro to Child Psychology" type stuff that is part of a teaching degree. Completely superficial, basic-bitch stuff.

And yet these two incompetent narcissists believed that this -- and their leftwing political fanaticism -- equipped them to decide which of their kids were gay and which were trans and when and how to properly transition them to their proper sexualities and genders.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don’t care if grown adults decide to transition. Their body. Their choice.

I care strongly about it being promoted in schools by people that attempt to empower children to make such decisions. Children that haven’t even experienced puberty yet. That have no idea as to what sex that they are attracted to yet or even know about why they should feel as if they need to change their sex.

Most kids know if they are gay or not by the time they are 15. And if they are, no problem here.

But so many of these same kids that may have gay tendencies are being confused by adults that twist that into trying to make them believe that they have to transition.

These are huge crimes being committed. But instead of the perps being prosecuted, they are celebrated by school board members, Facebook wine wives and the worst, school board members.

It makes me want to extreme.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

I don’t care if grown adults decide to transition. Their body. Their choice.

I care strongly about it being promoted in schools by people that attempt to empower children to make such decisions. Children that haven’t even experienced puberty yet. That have no idea as to what sex that they are attracted to yet or even know about why they should feel as if they need to change their sex.

Most kids know if they are gay or not by the time they are 15. And if they are, no problem here.

But so many of these same kids that may have gay tendencies are being confused by adults that twist that into trying to make them believe that they have to transition.

These are huge crimes being committed. But instead of the perps being prosecuted, they are celebrated by school board members, Facebook wine wives and the worst, school board members.

It makes me want to extreme.
    Yup its nuts, I'm pro lgb... T after 18... once they are out of their I'm batman stage.... it's criminal what's going on.