Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for the bored re: DeBoner?

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We always drop one in CA or AZ. I don’t see a reason why that changes this year
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

This until proven otherwise

Even Lake could beat shaw
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

We're not losing to Stanford, take the screenshots.

The consensus here seems to be 8-9 wins. Who are the 3-4 losses to?
    Cal. We always lose to Cal.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

This until proven otherwise

Even Lake could beat shaw
    Stanford was the 1 in 3-1 as I recall
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    This season is all Penix. When DeBoer recruits and builds with a QB not from the portal, you may then crown him.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Winning really gets this site back to form. Let’s keep doing it!

seriously. Seems most harmonious when the team sucks ass. What a band of miserable losers we are.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

This season is all Penix. When DeBoer recruits and builds with a QB not from the portal, you may then crown him.

The only reason Penix is on campus is because of Deboer. Does he not get credit for his recruits?
    This. Plus, someone developed him (at Indiana). Dude was a three star or so it has been said.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Careful, you are going to trigger some doogs.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I think this is a 9-10 win team. I'm no Nostradamus, but I see us dropping one of the NW games and @UCLA.

LA problems aside, more man coverage and aggression in the front 7 did allow MSUs QB to get chunks on the ground during breakdowns. My fear is 7th year DTR might have a career day carving us up on scrambles out of the pocket. We survive that, 10 wins for sure.
    So you're a 10 win guy. Of course if Penix gets hurt walking to class this week it's 5 wins. But still. You're 10 wins has losses at UCLA and either Oregon or WSU. Correct?
    The if your QB gets hurt sob story (5 wins max) is the case for every team except Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia and USC.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I think this is a 9-10 win team. I'm no Nostradamus, but I see us dropping one of the NW games and @UCLA.

LA problems aside, more man coverage and aggression in the front 7 did allow MSUs QB to get chunks on the ground during breakdowns. My fear is 7th year DTR might have a career day carving us up on scrambles out of the pocket. We survive that, 10 wins for sure.
    So you're a 10 win guy. Of course if Penix gets hurt walking to class this week it's 5 wins. But still. You're 10 wins has losses at UCLA and either Oregon or WSU. Correct?
    you’re such a fag. Thanks for playing captain obvious!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

About 1030 on Saturday night while Shaw is smirking up at the 13-9 on the scoreboard.

We’ll have more than 9 points with like 8 minutes to play in the first quarter. Cook it. Stanford’s defense is horrid.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

you’re such a fag. Thanks for playing captain obvious!
    Take it up with Road55. He seems to disagree with you. Fuckface.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

The if your QB gets hurt sob story (5 wins max) is the case for every team except Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia and USC.

Bullshit.

If Nix goes gone Oregon wins 5?

I don’t even know who WSUs QB is. But I’m sure he’s not the difference between winning and losing 3-4 more games.

It’s the doog narrative though.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know we are all traumatized but people acting like DeBoer and Penix came out of nowhere and have no track record are a special kind of traumatized. They dropped their nuts all over the B1G at fucking Indiana and if you think this offense is smoke and mirrors your eyes are not as good as mine.

“Yeah but Haener was playing the MWC”
    “Yeah but it’s all Penix”

You guys sound like cougs.

Disagree on Haener but chin anyway for Penix. He's fucking legit

However there will be a game or three where the passing attack struggles. Always is