Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The is where our duck posters chime in..

13»

Comments

• Options
    IslandDawgIslandDawg Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    You think the chant is bad? You should see what they do to other fans in Disneyland. ;)
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the opponent was Tehran Tech and a towel head chant went up the nation would be outraged. It would have legs

@PurpleBaze

That's the point. Used to be OK to have good natured ribbing among rival religions

Catholics vs. Convicts part 2.

Going to wait for @creepycoug to chime in.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2022
    Don’t recall any “incidents” when BYU visited Autzen in 1990 with Ty Detmer. Ducks, 32-16.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

trublue said:

Don’t recall any “incidents” when BYU visited Autzen in 1990 with Ty Detmer. Ducks, 32-16.

Well that settles it!
    It doesn’t settle anything. Perhaps, a reflection that time and people/fans may have changed in the last 32 years.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Well that settles it!
    It doesn’t settle anything. Perhaps, a reflection that time and people/fans may have changed in the last 32 years.

That was before Oregon invented football. Probably not a lot of taunting by the dozens in attendance. Oregon didn’t get a national reputation for being obnoxious assholes and the worst fans in the country until post Kenny Wheaton.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    My Latino bro beat me to it.

Where was @RaceBannon and his band of religious freedom goons when the Pedos from Indiana were campaigning to effectively deny young inner city black boys, Mike Sullivan, Luis and Mario Cristobal amd Carlos Huerta their God-given right to worship the Pope? Huh? Eh? That’s what I thought.

Take it to the Tug bitch!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,147
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck them catholics

Go Canes
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like the Mormons, good folk, even if they do believe some nutty things.

Absolutely appalled to see them victimized by the bullies of autzen. It was lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous.

I worked for a Mormon at JBLM. Nice guy, great at delegating, almost too good as I sometimes wondered if there wasn’t anything he didn’t delegate. He loved to leave work at 5pm which is strange for field grade officers in the Army but family tim was important for him.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181

I like the Mormons, good folk, even if they do believe some nutty things.

Absolutely appalled to see them victimized by the bullies of autzen. It was lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous.

I worked for a Mormon at JBLM. Nice guy, great at delegating, almost too good as I sometimes wondered if there wasn’t anything he didn’t delegate. He loved to leave work at 5pm which is strange for field grade officers in the Army but family tim was important for him.
    Yeah but which family?