Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yeah, sure, the elections are safe from corrupt and cheating democrats.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,300
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Notice how the man declared that he WAS NOT a US Citizen on his voter registration forms and yet the rats running elections in NY registered him anyway. When found out, election authorities just shrugged it off.

Rats are registering illegal voters all the time. They cheat, its what they do. I am sure there are millions of illegal voters voting in rat states.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/17/manhattan-immigrant-was-voting-illegally-for-13-years-boe/

A copy of Kargbo’s original voter registration form obtained by The Post shows he clearly and honestly marked that he was not a US citizen, yet the clueless agency registered him anyway.

“Just incompetence,” said the city Board of Elections staffer who pulled Kargbo’s voter files for The Post, adding that he’s “seen it before.” Reps for the city Board of Elections told The Post that responsibility for verifying voter information fell to the state Board of Elections.

But the state Board of Elections shrugged off the mistake, instead blaming the lack of vetting laws.

“There were no procedures in state Election Law in 2005 to verify citizenship and that remains true today. We have no way to verify citizenship status. There is no publicly accessible database from the federal government for states to verify the citizenship of voters,” said John Conklin, a spokesman for the state Board of Elections.

Kargbo enrolled in the Democratic Party and voted in nine general and primary elections between 2008 and 2021.

Federal law prohibits non-citizens from voting. “Non-citizens, including permanent legal residents, cannot vote in federal, state, and most local elections,” according to USA.gov, an official government web portal.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “There were no procedures in state Election Law in 2005 to verify citizenship and that remains true today. We have no way to verify citizenship status. There is no publicly accessible database from the federal government for states to verify the citizenship of voters,” said John Conklin, a spokesman for the state Board of Elections.

By design

The almost lost our democracy crowd want it this way
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    Founders Club
    I don't know if it is true and/or widespread or not, but in Texas the recent illegal immigrants coming across are already being issued SSNs according to something I read late last week.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know if it is true and/or widespread or not, but in Texas the recent illegal immigrants coming across are already being issued SSNs according to something I read late last week.

"as it was explained to me" superiority guy!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,104
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

The “Eagle Flag Freedom Patriot Newsletter” is more reliable than you’d think. I hear they’re now available as .wav files on WinAmp.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Way to avoid the topic.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

The “Eagle Flag Freedom Patriot Newsletter” is more reliable than you’d think. I hear they’re now available as .wav files on WinAmp.
    Well if it isn't Dip & Shit giving each other "Thumbs Up". How cute.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Well if it isn't Dip & Shit giving each other "Thumbs Up". How cute.
    Atl's annoyed.

It worked!

#tooeasy
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Go fuck horn faggot
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Well there's the Seattle Times

Machines can be hacked so maga types might screw up the election to make democracy look bad

Mello quit being such a dumbass