Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for the bored re: DeBoner?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
What the O/U on when we hate him?

#30YearScript

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

We're not losing to Stanford, take the screenshots.

The consensus here seems to be 8-9 wins. Who are the 3-4 losses to?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I think this is a 9-10 win team. I'm no Nostradamus, but I see us dropping one of the NW games and @UCLA.

LA problems aside, more man coverage and aggression in the front 7 did allow MSUs QB to get chunks on the ground during breakdowns. My fear is 7th year DTR might have a career day carving us up on scrambles out of the pocket. We survive that, 10 wins for sure.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I think this is a 9-10 win team. I'm no Nostradamus, but I see us dropping one of the NW games and @UCLA.

LA problems aside, more man coverage and aggression in the front 7 did allow MSUs QB to get chunks on the ground during breakdowns. My fear is 7th year DTR might have a career day carving us up on scrambles out of the pocket. We survive that, 10 wins for sure.
    So you're a 10 win guy. Of course if Penix gets hurt walking to class this week it's 5 wins. But still. You're 10 wins has losses at UCLA and either Oregon or WSU. Correct?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

So you're a 10 win guy. Of course if Penix gets hurt walking to class this week it's 5 wins. But still. You're 10 wins has losses at UCLA and either Oregon or WSU. Correct?
    I'm not on that same narrative hype of if Penix goes down tsio, I think the staff would figure it out and we'll be competing for a spot in the championship game come november. With him I like our chances.

I said NW teams so that would include Beavlet. It's not that complicated, I understand you're taking the field because it's the safe bet, Huskies suck until they don't, yada yada yada.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

It's important to note, we miss the two best teams in the conference (SC and UTe) in a new round robin format. Colorado is the worst p5 team, Zona schools are in disarray, Stanford is down, UCLA will have 100 people there. Cal is complete trash (though we always lose to them).

No matter how you slice it, we should be controlling our destiny to the title game going into November with our 3 hardest contests at the end (NW schools, but mainly @Oregon and @Coug)

Oregon misses USC but still has Utah. Coug and Beav have hard schedules and get it all.

It's set up perfectly for this year. I'll hate Deboer if the team doesn't control it's destiny heading into november, no matter who the QB is.

Until then i'm doogin'.

I can't remember for sure. I think I was too chicken shit to predict a record in the preseason.

Now that I've seen three games I'll go out on a limb...after Furd.

Nah kidding.

Wins: Furd, UCLA, Zona, ASU, Buffs
    Lose two of: Quook, OSU, Cal, WSU
    Win bowl game

11-2

Screenshot it. I won't brag if I'm right and won't gaf if I'm wrong.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

It's important to note, we miss the two best teams in the conference (SC and UTe) in a new round robin format. Colorado is the worst p5 team, Zona schools are in disarray, Stanford is down, UCLA will have 100 people there. Cal is complete trash (though we always lose to them).

No matter how you slice it, we should be controlling our destiny to the title game going into November with our 3 hardest contests at the end (NW schools, but mainly @Oregon and @Coug)

Oregon misses USC but still has Utah. Coug and Beav have hard schedules and get it all.

It's set up perfectly for this year. I'll hate Deboer if the team doesn't control it's destiny heading into november, no matter who the QB is.

Until then i'm doogin'.

I don't think we *should lose to any of those teams but it's probability that play that many games and you'll drop a few even if you are favored.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    Swaye's Wigwam
    About 1030 on Saturday night while Shaw is smirking up at the 13-9 on the scoreboard.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Nobody but you thinks 5 wins. Don’t use your own prediction for others. Your shtick sucks and is boring. Make a predicton. Queef something out of that cunt. Bring something other than “Deboer has Penix!”
    I didn’t predict 5 wins you dumb fucking cunt. I said it wasn’t outside the realm of possibilities and many here are saying if. Penix goes down it’s possible. Fuck off and fuck you. Learn to read you imbecile.

Lots of talk here about “we are screwed if Penix goes down” and “the season goes as does Penix”. That didn’t come from me you dumb ass. It’s all over the board.

EMFA
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Nobody but you thinks 5 wins. Don’t use your own prediction for others. Your shtick sucks and is boring. Make a predicton. Queef something out of that cunt. Bring something other than “Deboer has Penix!”
    I didn’t predict 5 wins you dumb fucking cunt. I said it wasn’t outside the realm of possibilities and many here are saying if. Penix goes down it’s possible. Fuck off and fuck you. Learn to read you imbecile.

Lots of talk here about “we are screwed if Penix goes down” and “the season goes as does Penix”. That didn’t come from me you dumb ass. It’s all over the board.

EMFA
    🥱🥱🥱🥱
    That’s what I thought you’d say. Dumbfuck.