Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Was No. 12 BYU overrated? It certainly looked that way in embarrassing 41-20 loss to Oregon

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lol at Sparty as a top 4 B1G team this year.

Come on, haie
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mel Tucker stealing money from MSU.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

lol at Sparty as a top 4 B1G team this year.

Come on, haie

Wisconsin is on the downturn. tOSU, Michigan, Penn St... Purdue? Minnesota? Fucking Iowa? I don't really even care, even though it sounds like I care.

MSU wont try to run it 30+ times (maybe they were just retarded and thought Jimmy Lake was still here?) and will play to their strengths and not go sub 500 like 46X and Tru are praying for.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2022
    Haie doesn’t want to bet. He just likes to say stupid 💩.

Michigan currently 5th in Big Ten (13) Power Rankings behind Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and Minnesota.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/spartan-nations-big-ten-power-rankings-e2-80-94-week-4/ar-AA11YoR9

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Michigan State is P5. BYU is G5. Enough.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Imagine being so pissed that you're trying to pick apart a game that wasn't even competitive until the 4th quarter vs top 4 B1G team 🤣

If there's one B1G team who's looking to be shitty this year it's Wisconsin.

Butthurt just because it was pointed out that BYU hasn't been any better than previous Sitaki teams.

I checked their schedule. Arkansas and Oregon are their only decent matchups and Arkansas just struggled bigly against Missouri St.

How much do you want to bet msu doesn’t finish top 4 in the big ten?
    They're still better than BYU. Much better athletes on the perimeter and DL.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Imagine being so pissed that you're trying to pick apart a game that wasn't even competitive until the 4th quarter vs top 4 B1G team 🤣

Butthurt just because it was pointed out that BYU hasn't been any better than previous Sitaki teams.

I checked their schedule. Arkansas and Oregon are their only decent matchups and Arkansas just struggled bigly against Missouri St.

The AP Poll (FWIW) disagrees with your take. UW ranked No. 18. BYU 19. Michigan State among “Others Receiving Votes”.

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Msu will lose to any team with a competent qb until mel fires his dc
    “I DONT EVEN CARE EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE I REALLY CARE!!!!!”

😂
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    thechatch said:

😂

It's a joke buddy. You quooks really want MSU to turn out to be 6-6 or something. I don't think it'll happen given the other teams in that conference but if it does it won't diminish that it was a great day for a program that was sabotaged by Chris Petersen and Jimmy Lake. Dunking on B1G fans of a team that went 11-2 last year was fun.

Remember this all started because you guys are cunt hurt that it was pointed out that BYU is a slow footed team that shouldn't beat any Pac 12 team except Colorado and Arizona.
    You just know Haie was at home in the bathroom watching the big win.

Michigan State is P5. BYU is G5. Enough.

BYU beat Baylor. MSU beat two directional schools. We’re done here unless you want to keep coming back with stupid takes.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

It's a joke buddy. You quooks really want MSU to turn out to be 6-6 or something. I don't think it'll happen given the other teams in that conference but if it does it won't diminish that it was a great day for a program that was sabotaged by Chris Petersen and Jimmy Lake. Dunking on B1G fans of a team that went 11-2 last year was fun.

Remember this all started because you guys are cunt hurt that it was pointed out that BYU is a slow footed team that shouldn't beat any Pac 12 team except Colorado and Arizona.
    “This all started.” Actually I said MSU was shit over a week ago. Anyone paying attention could see it. Dipshit gonna dipshit. BYU didn’t look slow against Baylor.

ntxduck said:

haie said:

What a stupid take. MSU has probably the worst secondary in CFB. Just like last year. Hall would throw for 350 easy. Do you even watch any games but UW?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BYU won't finish anywhere in the B1G
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

What a stupid take. MSU has probably the worst secondary in CFB. Just like last year. Hall would throw for 350 easy. Do you even watch any games but UW?
    Oregon is giving up more passing yards and passing TDs per game than MSU
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

edited September 2022
    haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

I don’t want anything for MSU, because, unlike you, I actually don’t give a shit. I have no skin in the game.

It’s just a prediction. They can’t stop anyone. That’s a 6-win team in the B1G and pretending like they’re top 4 is pretty fucking amusing to a guy like me.

HTH
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

I don’t want anything for MSU, because, unlike you, I actually don’t give a shit. I have no skin in the game.

It’s just a prediction. They can’t stop anyone. That’s a 6-win team in the B1G and pretending like they’re top 4 is pretty fucking amusing to a guy like me.

HTH
    They've only played 3 games so I don't know who you think is "pretending" here. Someone (you qucks) seems to think that Minnesota, Northwestern, Wisconsin or Iowa is going to be better than them, apparently. They were a top 4 B1G team last year and it's obvious that they aren't better than the top 2 teams and probably lose to Penn St, but who else?

And I love the quookism "They can't stop anyone". They can't stop UW. That's all that has been proven.

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

What does Oregon’s secondary woes have to do with how shitty MSU is?
    Ducks gave up 439 to UGA.
    MSU gave up 397 to UW.
    Oregon’s given up 38 more passing yards than MSU.
    BYU>Akron>W. Mich.>EWU.

Swaye's Wigwam
    You sound scared