Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    To be honest Jimmy got paid to be a lazy POS. Hope he is enjoying that buyout money
  • mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Jhop has predicted Caleb to Oregon
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    We got Ponyboy … we’re good
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

We got Ponyboy … we’re good

Stay gold!
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    mrdoog said:

He predicts everyone to Oregon
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    mrdoog said:

Sucks for Caleb
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Our secondary was not good. He looks fast on film. Would be a nice flip. That is my hot take analysis.

They weren’t that far off from having a good game. Balls get completed when you aren’t playing CB’s ten yards off the ball. They had some injuries and played well enough to win.
    Our DBs can play zone, they can't play man.

Powell did surprisingly well in the run game, and I don't think he missed any tackles
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Our secondary was not good. He looks fast on film. Would be a nice flip. That is my hot take analysis.

They weren’t that far off from having a good game. Balls get completed when you aren’t playing CB’s ten yards off the ball. They had some injuries and played well enough to win.
    Our DBs can play zone, they can't play man.

Powell did surprisingly well in the run game, and I don't think he missed any tackles
    Powell missed a tackle in the Flat against coleman on a 3rd down play. That was the only miss I saw. Clearly the coaches like his run support which is gonna keep him on the field longer than his pass coverage skills
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I think Caleb is in deep thought. We all laughed off Ben Roberts at the Oregon game wearing puke gear. Well see, don't know how the coaches are pushing him but if they want him I think they can get him
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

haie said:

MSU offense did nothing most of the game. 2 of their touchdowns their QB threaded the needle which you should expect from like a top 3-4 B1G team.

Everything can still needs to improve. DB's closed the game out when they had to at the end.
    MSU, mainly their QB and receivers, came through on 4th down, usually with minimal resistance. That was the frustrating thing. 4th down looked disturbingly like the old third down for UW. It's hard to be too confident in a defense that can bring on a lot of 4th and medium or long but can't make a stop.

In the old days where teams punted or tried long fgs on 4th and mid yardage, UW wins that game about 52-0.
    They also got bailed out by an illegal snap call that saved them on a failed fourth down and kept the possession (which they ended up scoring a TD on). UW gets that ball in MSU territory the rout is absolutely on.

The game was frustrating from a defensive perspective but they did the two most important things: stopped the run and rushed the passer. I think the rest will fall into place.
    I forgot about the illegal snap too. What a fucked up break.

The run defense was boner inducing. Everyone was hitting and hanging on, even the DBs.