Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fan or cynic

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

🚨A leak in the echo chamber!🚨

Quick someone tell him to diaff so you can get back to the circlejerk

He knows what this site's about. There are tons of rainbow and unicorn pages and sites. They like to ban and sometimes completely block Bill
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I mean this board is dead, so...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gayest thread in a long tim. JFC.
    Swaye's Wigwam

“Fans” have no importance other than to the bottom line of the program.

The fans when we went 0-12 in 2008 were mostly the same fans we had in 2016.

I was thinking about this watching the game on Sat.

Me watching the stupid game on TV matters more to the finances of the program than my having been a season ticket holder.

How fucked up is that?

My first Husky game in person was San Jose State in 1994 and the stadium was more rocking that day 90% of the games I've been to since 2013.
    Mine was vs Rice. 1968. 35-35 tie.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fans go to games. Cynics complain.

For regular posters here, seems like a cynic to fan ratio of about 5 to 1.

Oh but I've been sooo burned by PETERMAN, Jen is the WORST, DOOGS SUCK, the Athletic Department is SOO INCOMPETENT.

Get over yourself and go to the game. I swear the old guard here acts like a bunch of too cool adolescents. I'm sure there are some here so jaded that they actually want UW to LOSE on Saturday, but I'm not sure that's many. How about admit that you'd like us to win and get your lazy ass to the game. And quit with the "I've been so heartbroken I just can't care anymore". Seriously, that's your mental toughness level? GET to the GAME.

And yeah, this isn't Softy, isn't Jen, isn't anyone other than a fan whose hung around on this board long enough to feel the need to call your BS. Yes, you.

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot @IrishDawg22 a PM because he has this place dialed in.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Me watching the stupid game on TV matters more to the finances of the program than my having been a season ticket holder.

How fucked up is that?

My first Husky game in person was San Jose State in 1994 and the stadium was more rocking that day 90% of the games I've been to since 2013.
    I was at that game in 94. Kaufman took one 91 yards for a touchdown on Huskies first offensive play. South side upper deck with my two dads. I was 9. You don’t forget that.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The downward spiral after 1 butthurt post is a sight to see on HH.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

How fucked up is that?

7 to 7 tie against Cal. Also 68 I think
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

Shit post. Shit poster.

Friday sacrifice candidate has nominated himself.

*poast. *poaster
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

How fucked up is that?

How old are you?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where is Pups anyway?

@yobates @steelheader2

Suffocated on his own spittle
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter

Fans go to games. Cynics complain.

For regular posters here, seems like a cynic to fan ratio of about 5 to 1.

Oh but I've been sooo burned by PETERMAN, Jen is the WORST, DOOGS SUCK, the Athletic Department is SOO INCOMPETENT.

Get over yourself and go to the game. I swear the old guard here acts like a bunch of too cool adolescents. I'm sure there are some here so jaded that they actually want UW to LOSE on Saturday, but I'm not sure that's many. How about admit that you'd like us to win and get your lazy ass to the game. And quit with the "I've been so heartbroken I just can't care anymore". Seriously, that's your mental toughness level? GET to the GAME.

And yeah, this isn't Softy, isn't Jen, isn't anyone other than a fan whose hung around on this board long enough to feel the need to call your BS. Yes, you.

Yeesh