Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yesterday's War Room

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The segment in particular with Lara Logan was sobering. Almost depressing, frankly.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

The segment in particular with Lara Logan was sobering. Almost depressing, frankly.

Lara Logan makes the Throbber’s loins feel like back in his teenage years.

No pic. IFKW. On my phone and can’t post worth shit on that.

BRB, jo.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

How do you think all of this plays out Derek? 10 years to 100 where are we and will there be push back against the tyranny?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

How do you think all of this plays out Derek? 10 years to 100 where are we and will there be push back against the tyranny?
    I think the globalists have already lost, because they ultimately cannot win. Too many people have awakened and are resisting the bullshit. But the question is how much damage will the globalists do as this whole thing plays out? And will the USA emerge stronger in 10-50 years? Or will we end up like Venezuela? We are $31 trillion in debt and seemingly going to lose reserve currency status in the next 3-5 years. If the USA embraced bitcoin I'd feel a lot better but it is clear that our government is going to fight it.

The whole question of transhumanism and AI is something of deep concern, but I don't feel like I have a grasp on that enough to form a great opinion yet.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    and Lara Logan was talking about a source she reportedly has in the WEF that has sat in the top secret meetings. Their plan is to get over 100 million illegal immigrants into the USA to create a tipping point, where then they wish to dissolve the USA and create one nation consisting of Mexico, USA and Canada. They might have as many as 30-35 million in the country right now. I would like to think MAGA will come to power soon enough before any of that can happen. If MAGA doesn't come in to power, God help us and the world. It's basically over.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If those illegal immigrants have been issued SSN and haven't been polled of course, it could steer elections. I don't think that will succeed but ultimately who knows. But I think pissed off voters will overwhelm the voting just like what happened with the Virginia governor.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,330
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2022

and Lara Logan was talking about a source she reportedly has in the WEF that has sat in the top secret meetings. Their plan is to get over 100 million illegal immigrants into the USA to create a tipping point, where then they wish to dissolve the USA and create one nation consisting of Mexico, USA and Canada. They might have as many as 30-35 million in the country right now. I would like to think MAGA will come to power soon enough before any of that can happen. If MAGA doesn't come in to power, God help us and the world. It's basically over.

This is no secret. It has been the game plan for decades. We all know bidens handlers are supporting an open border. What many of us Conservatives didn't plan on was a so uneducated and willing public. Controlling the media and the schools has tipped this thing in their favor. We aren't going to get many more chances to turn this thing around.

If a great economy, unemployment for minorities at historically low levels, American energy independence, balanced judicial system , really low interest rates, lower cost of housing, etc. didn't do the job we should all be worried. But that fucking puppet biden has wrought is so damaging that the left would have lost by a land slide 30 years ago.

I will say that I am a bit surprised by the Canada thing. Cheese heads want nothing to do with us.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I watched and it is unreal what's happening. Every day something more absurd than the last happens and we're just supposed to sit back and accept it all as normal.
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is no secret. It has been the game plan for decades. We all know bidens handlers are supporting an open border. What many of us Conservatives didn't plan on was a so uneducated and willing public. Controlling the media and the schools has tipped this thing in their favor. We aren't going to get many more chances to turn this thing around.

If a great economy, unemployment for minorities at historically low levels, American energy independence, balanced judicial system , really low interest rates, lower cost of housing, etc. didn't do the job we should all be worried. But that fucking puppet biden has wrought is so damaging that the left would have lost by a land slide 30 years ago.

I will say that I am a bit surprised by the Canada thing. Cheese heads want nothing to do with us.
    What is the Canada thing? They're more crazy and authoritarian than us right now.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

I think the globalists have already lost, because they ultimately cannot win. Too many people have awakened and are resisting the bullshit. But the question is how much damage will the globalists do as this whole thing plays out? And will the USA emerge stronger in 10-50 years? Or will we end up like Venezuela? We are $31 trillion in debt and seemingly going to lose reserve currency status in the next 3-5 years. If the USA embraced bitcoin I'd feel a lot better but it is clear that our government is going to fight it.

The whole question of transhumanism and AI is something of deep concern, but I don't feel like I have a grasp on that enough to form a great opinion yet.
    We still aren't losing reserve currency status. At least not in 3-5 years. Maybe in 30-50 if crypto manages it. Still skeptical.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

What is the Canada thing? They're more crazy and authoritarian than China us right now.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

RoadTrip said:

We still aren't losing reserve currency status. At least not in 3-5 years. Maybe in 30-50 if crypto manages it. Still skeptical.
    Crypto.

• Options

Annexing Mexico is fine with the Throbber.

Easier to defend Mexico's southern border than Cali, TX, New Mexico and AZ. Wipe out the cartels and we good.

Fuck Canada. Let those cheeseheads figure it out on their own.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

RoadTrip said:

This. The whole raising rates to tame inflation is also a play to maintain the reserve currency status and bring credibility to the dollar.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Annexing Mexico is fine with the Throbber.

Easier to defend Mexico's southern border than Cali, TX, New Mexico and AZ. Wipe out the cartels and we good.

Fuck Canada. Let those cheeseheads figure it out on their own.

I'm very conflicted by this post
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    FireCohen said:

RoadTrip said:

This. The whole raising rates to tame inflation is also a play to maintain the reserve currency status and bring credibility to the dollar.
    Getting the fuck out of Ukraine and participating in a world economy would lock in $USD as the reserve currency for decades.

China, Russia and India banding together with their own off-shoot of the $USD to trade among themselves is our worst nightmare.

Our ace in the hole for years has been excellence in finance and trade. We are shitting on centuries of expertise because retards like Mello and the Dazzler voted in the clown show in the White House what with their 'green' agenda.

• Options
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

RoadTrip said:

Getting the fuck out of Ukraine and participating in a world economy would lock in $USD as the reserve currency for decades.

China, Russia and India banding together with their own off-shoot of the $USD to trade among themselves is our worst nightmare.

Our ace in the hole for years has been excellence in finance and trade. We are shitting on centuries of expertise because retards like Mello and the Dazzler voted in the clown show in the White House what with their 'green' agenda.

don't forget Brazil, Argentina, Iran and Pakistan
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do you really think the Global Reset can be stopped completely? Delayed, yes, the powers that be have ways.

The big indicator to me has been foreign policy that never changes when administrations change.
    Trump was vocal about abolishing wasted cabinet departments - the Education Department comes to mind, and what happened? The public was beat down for 4 years, who knows how Biden won, the pandemic was unleashed, and the beat down continues against populism. This midterm will be really telling, the red wave, if it succeeds, will put R's in charge - then nothing will change, the reset will continue, slower is all.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

RoadTrip said:

None of those countries is reliable so why would anyone, including amongst themselves, trust a fiat currency from them? You guys are buying Russian/ ccp propaganda if you think any of that shit has any chance.

Russia, currency falling apart, treasuries trading at 20%+ aka worse than junk.

The ccp, in the midst of a housing collapse and rapidly running out of dollar capital to prop it up while sitting at over 300% debt to gdp.

India is the best positioned and they have worse inflation than the US the last I looked. They are using the situation to secure goods at a discount from the other two and tame that inflation.

Lol that the thought that the previous two are going to unseat the dollar. Yeah, Japan(3rd largest economy) is going to trade their US treasuries for rubles and Mao bucks.

Neat that they are resorting to bartering, that's partly because they're hamstrung from using US capital markets and they are desperate to exchange goods. They don't have the capital to do so and no one wants their funny money.

There is a global shortage of dollars right now.
    Read that again. Shortage. It's part of why the fed is struggling with what to do. They are trying to run domestic monetary policy with an international reserve currency.

Can you name another country that has stable treasuries that aren't trading at either near zero or in the junk category? Pegging the US rate doesn't count btw(looking at HK).

This is chicken little shit.
    What I'm saying is the US doesn't have to help these guys in their quest to move away from the $USD.

I don't think any of the three to five countries mentioned can single-handedly unseat the $USD. But banding together, they are starting to make waves. They also control a shit ton of the the goods any reserve currency are chasing.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

FireCohen said:

RoadTrip said:

So Dazzler buying the dip isn't going to secure his future?