Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deion Sanders Going OFF on his team about cell phones… AGAIN

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2022
    Everyone is worried about Nebraska prying Deboer away after one year, but I would love to have Prime roaming the sideline for our Dwags.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    In a million years I would never have thought this guy could be a good coach. I don't think he's stupid ... that he's not has been plain to see for years. But he comes across as the ultimate gifted athlete/celebrity and coaching is a grind and involves dealing with dull detail and minutiae. Wouldn't have guessed he's want to/be able to handle the grind, including sucking up to recruits who will never approach what he was as a player or athlete.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

In a million years I would never have thought this guy could be a good coach. I don't think he's stupid ... that he's not has been plain to see for years. But he comes across as the ultimate gifted athlete/celebrity and coaching is a grind and involves dealing with dull detail and minutiae. Wouldn't have guessed he's want to/be able to handle the grind, including sucking up to recruits who will never approach what he was as a player or athlete.

Perfectly said
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Also only coach in America wearing sunglasses in the locker room