Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oktoberfest in Fremont

I, along with 22 of my buddies, are descending on Seattle for the game on Saturday. Looking at the Fremont Oktoberfest and it looks like a jolly good time. Any firsthand experience? Is Fremont a good spot for some Friday night frivolity? Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

I, along with 22 of my buddies, are descending on Seattle for the game on Saturday. Looking at the Fremont Oktoberfest and it looks like a jolly good time. Any firsthand experience? Is Fremont a good spot for some Friday night frivolity? Any advice is appreciated.

Skip Obtoberfest and Fremont. It’s lame.

I would hit the Met or Daniels for steak. Anthony's or Ray's for Seafood. Alki Tavern has the best burger in town. Northlake tavern has great pizza and cold beer and you can walk to the game from there.

The Ram at U village has an incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special $15.99 all you can eat and a ride to the game in a rickshaw. Plus they have a lot of cool HD TV's so you can hang with your peeps and catch some other games.

If you like to have a few "sodas" you can can carry them around in a big red cup.

Don't forget to go to the Space Needle. Hit the Underground tour. Visit the Locks. Go to the Experience Music Project. Visit Pike Place Market and see the flying fish and the big piggy bank. Hit the Seattle Art Museum. Don't forget to go to the Seattle Center Fun Forest. Oh,and walk down to the water front. Go to Ivars. Get the large chowder.
  • RivalryTrophyRivalryTrophy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Fantastic. Can't wait for the weekend. Have seen games at USC, Cal, Autzen but this has always been the West Coast game/place I've been waiting to see.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would hit the Met or Daniels for steak. Anthony's or Ray's for Seafood. Alki Tavern has the best burger in town. Northlake tavern has great pizza and cold beer and you can walk to the game from there.

The Ram at U village has an incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special $15.99 all you can eat and a ride to the game in a rickshaw. Plus they have a lot of cool HD TV's so you can hang with your peeps and catch some other games.

If you like to have a few "sodas" you can can carry them around in a big red cup.

Don't forget to go to the Space Needle. Hit the Underground tour. Visit the Locks. Go to the Experience Music Project. Visit Pike Place Market and see the flying fish and the big piggy bank. Hit the Seattle Art Museum. Don't forget to go to the Seattle Center Fun Forest. Oh,and walk down to the water front. Go to Ivars. Get the large chowder.
    This here is the reason one finds a message board, creates a username, verifies email address and makes a post. Everything is perfect. Thanks a ton.

We decided to do the sailgating thing as we don't anticipate ever having the opportunity again. So we'll be raising hell on the DawgBoat while some "GasMan" tells us about Steve Entman and I will love it all.

By the way, my first Husky memory is Mario Bailey's Heisman pose.
    Don't forget cargo shorts and an oversized Michigan St jersey.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

This here is the reason one finds a message board, creates a username, verifies email address and makes a post. Everything is perfect. Thanks a ton.

We decided to do the sailgating thing as we don't anticipate ever having the opportunity again. So we'll be raising hell on the DawgBoat while some "GasMan" tells us about Steve Entman and I will love it all.

By the way, my first Husky memory is Mario Bailey's Heisman pose.
    Sailgating is lame
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I know the OP is being sarcastic, but it's September right now.