Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That was a well-crafted, great article. A very enjoyable read.

I don't blame Russ for being frustrated with how they neglected the offensive line. But he sounds like a selfish prick.

As soon as I saw the photo a few weeks ago of him arriving to Broncos camp in a tank-like vehicle, I decided to root against him.

I feel myself wanting to root against Pete too, for the unconscionable way he released Bobby Wagner.

I don't agree with the front office people who said Russ's best days were behind him. He's still got plenty of great football ahead of him. He needs to accept the fact that he's not mobile like he used to be and alter his game. But he's capable of doing it.

I see some bleak seasons ahead for Seattle. But who knows. Despite everyone here who hates Pete Carroll, the man is a winner. It stands to reason he'll get them back to 9-7 by 2023.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What if the Haener gif and the Wilson gif got married?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

What if the Haener gif and the Wilson gif got married?

Seattle wins back-to-back Super Bowls
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I used to hate that, but at this point, it's mildly amusing. Sick of p.c. 12 dog moms and the woke Seahawks and NFL, not to mention Wilson
    Founders Club
    Quit complaining while insisting you take up 22% of the cap buddy. And hey Hollywood, take of your damn sunglasses during the night tennis match
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilson is Phil Mickelson. Cringey, two-faced and fighting real or imagined demons from sun-up to sundown.

And he's a winner. But I have no problem hoping he breaks both thumbs Monday.
    Founders Club
    I don't think Pete's into tanking, which is good. Tanking is bad for the game. But I don't know about Schneider.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,810
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Connecting all the dots of info I heard, Russ’s height WAS a major factor. Looking at film, he repeatedly missed open receivers because he couldn’t see them. This led Schneider to first look at and try for Mahomes and later tried to trade Wilson to Cleveland for their #1 pick so they could draft Josh Allen. The Wilson camp learned about the later because of loudmouths from team retard (Cleveland), bragged about it after they declined the offer and drafted garbage short guy Baker Mayfield. This poisoned the water between the org and Wilson going forward.

If Russell Wilson were a few inches taller, he could easily be the greatest QB of all time.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Connecting all the dots of info I heard, Russ’s height WAS a major factor. Looking at film, he repeatedly missed open receivers because he couldn’t see them. This led Schneider to first look at and try for Mahomes and later tried to trade Wilson to Cleveland for their #1 pick so they could draft Josh Allen. The Wilson camp learned about the later because of loudmouths from team retard (Cleveland), bragged about it after they declined the offer and drafted garbage short guy Baker Mayfield. This poisoned the water between the org and Wilson going forward.

If Russell Wilson were a few inches taller, he could easily be the greatest QB of all time.

CHRIST
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2022
    TheHB said:

Wilson is Phil Mickelson. Cringey, two-faced and fighting real or imagined demons from sun-up to sundown.

He’s a winner with a Division Series ceiling unless he has an elite running game and one of the greatest defenses of all time.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    edited September 2022
    TheHB said:

At least it's acknowledged Phil is a gambling degenerate lowlife.

Russ holds himself out like the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Though The Throbber does like his beard wife's cleavage and sideboob.