Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember when we lost to Montana

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam

We didn’t spend $30 million buying a team to lose to App State.

Fags.

So fucking true. ATM is like cuog on oil money
    I still don’t think I’m overreacting to NIL.

But some alumni bases / programs will find a way to fuck this up.

A&M remains the most delusional fan base in college football and it’s fucking hilarious.
    So far NIL doesnt seem to be the death kneel many thought it would be. There are too many talented players for one or two teams to buy em all.

The transfer portal shakeup has actually been great for the sport
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    Seems to be more parody, if you don't get playing tim and you're really good, portal...still don't like it
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Seems to be more parody, if you don't get playing tim and you're really good, portal...still don't like it

Was going to spell-check "parody," but... I'll allow it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,561 Founders Club

Fags.

Sincere question... Would you rather take the UW approach or A&M approach?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter

App St would probably be the 3rd best program in the Pac.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam
    We?

Now we know that *we are a t least a 7 win team or so. That's how a 7 win team should beat Portland State.

I'm worried about getting to 9-10 until I see the secondary at least put up a fight against an fbs offense that can pass.

Your point is valid. Uw was that bad last year.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
    chuck said:

We?

Now we know that *we are a t least a 7 win team or so. That's how a 7 win team should beat Portland State.

I'm worried about getting to 9-10 until I see the secondary at least put up a fight against an fbs offense that can pass.

We’re still a 7 to 8 win team tops till we do something outside of practice game. Beat MSU and you’ll have my attention DeBoner.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

chuck said:

We?

We’re still a 7 to 8 win team tops till we do something outside of practice game. Beat MSU and you’ll have my attention DeBoner.
    This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,413 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    Pretty sure the hawks pay them for using the 12th man shtick. So in way Seattle is helping them suck
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

Fags.

Sincere question... Would you rather take the UW approach or A&M approach?
    Hard to choose between two flavors of turds. But being a second rate program in buttfuck nowhere Texas, with male cheerleaders, cartoonishly dickheaded oil baron boosters, and untold millions sunk into the program - and having nothing to show for it is a special kind of humiliation.
    This.

A&M is the fucking worst.

Hell, they even invented 12s.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,283

Fags.

So fucking true. ATM is like cuog on oil money
    I used to call aTm the ASU of the SEC but Cuog on oil money is better
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter

chuck said:

We?

This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.
    Is this real life?

Subtitle: Drunk poasting used to rule?

Christ on a cracker you're a nutjob.