Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon Ducks release uniform combination for Eastern Washington game

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    They’re playing an FCS school. I’m thinking its safe enough for the Webfoot throwback combo.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I look forward to the “release” every week, especially against FCS schools. Sometimes it’s more important than a game plan.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

I look forward to the “release” every week, especially against FCS schools. Sometimes it’s more important than a game plan.

You guys bitch and moan? about your shit ass marketing/social media presence and then throw stones at some intern poasting an article about the uniforms nobody but doogs cares about anymore.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

You guys bitch and moan? about your shit ass marketing/social media presence and then throw stones at some intern poasting an article about the uniforms nobody but doogs cares about anymore.
    Some expert was saying that everything that made Oregon stand out is now done by everyone

Said Northwestern has the current best Hookers and Blow center for the football squad

And everyone has multiple uniforms

Guess "you" need to win now
    dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

So?
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

So?
    You're a little bitch? Water is wet?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    Swaye's Wigwam

They’re playing an FCS school. I’m thinking its safe enough for the Webfoot throwback combo.

This is a bigger game for Oregon than the usual preseason fcs scrimmage. A lackluster game against Eastern would be a pretty sore blow to a team that needs to restore morale, I would think.

Not the rotatng uniform shit has anything to do with it.
    dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

So?
    You're a little bitch? Water is wet?
    Sand in your vag?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

Some expert was saying that everything that made Oregon stand out is now done by everyone

Said Northwestern has the current best Hookers and Blow center for the football squad

Oregon is dead again, again. Just ask the experts.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

I trust the science Mike
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

It seems as if we? might have hurt your feelings.

Or however you say it.

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

Or however you say it.
    I’m not going to fuck you, bro.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

Or however you say it.
    but it would be good for your page views!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2022

dtd said:

LawDawg1 said:

Or however you say it.
    but it would be good for your page views!
    thread views. bro.

get it right for @MikeSeaver

not at all rattled
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    @MikeSeaver doesn't care. That's why he stops by so much

@MikeSeaver doesn't care. That's why he stops by so much

If I care at 2600 lifetime poasts, you must be suicidal at 18.
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022
    btp, bill, law and chuck on the duck bored in a thread about uniforms. Shocker, a collection of the most pathetic doogs this side of haie that ever existed here to beat their chests.
    You are pathetically worked up about uniforms. I’m only upset by being grouped with those other guys. Otherwise LOL and fuck off sandy vag.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

btp, bill, law and chuck on the duck bored in a thread about uniforms. Shocker, a collection of the most pathetic doogs this side of haie that ever existed here to beat their chests.

Jesus man pretty harsh. This is just another board to read to me. Sometimes I have something meaningless to say. I'm not here to ruin it for you or anything.