Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Found creepy

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also whomever that fucking spastic was who was on here saying Travis Dye wasn’t a loss, let me show you some tape, you fucking bell.

That was @46XiJCAB and @trublue (who has been absent since the 1st quarter of the game) who think that Dye was "pushed out" by the staff 😆
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    i feel like lanning should have been known what was coming after being their DC last year. im not even trying to be an asshole here, but its jarring how big of a blowout that was. how did lanning not walk off with a couple of offensive playbooks before he left?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Also whomever that fucking spastic was who was on here saying Travis Dye wasn’t a loss, let me show you some tape, you fucking bell.

That was @46XiJCAB and @trublue (who has been absent since the 1st quarter of the game) who think that Dye was "pushed out" by the staff 😆
    Please provide a link or STFU.

I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU CLAIM.

I took Dye at his word as to why he left. He was great at Oregon.

Originally, thought he was recruited by Oregon because of his brother, Troy Dye, 4* stud LB.

Travis Dye was a 3* recruit out of Downey, CA high school. I’d have to look, but doubt that he was offered a scholie by USC out of high school.

P.S. C.J. Verdell was not forced out either. He took his shot at the NFL with a year of eligibility left.

For the record, when somebody leaves Oregon and thinks they will be happier or more successful elsewhere, I wish them well (the Chip Kelly philosophy). This includes head coaches, like Mario Cristobal, who worked hard at Oregon.
    edited September 2022
    I was on the site most of the day yesterday . . . Thanks for monitoring my activity, Dom (Haie).

The dooging was priceless.

Penix is going to play in Rose Bowls (Baseman).

Reminded me of Duck fans celebrating after beating big, bad Warshington at Autzen in 1987 and 1988.

edited September 2022

LawDawg1 said:

I’m old enough to remember when it was Ty’s fault for about 10 years.
    But we weren’t all bragging about how Sark was a championship coach with the best staff in the history of college football to go with all the amazing recruiting that Oregon claims to have had the last 5 years. Huge difference.
    LawDawg1 said:

I’m old enough to remember when it was Ty’s fault for about 10 years.
    But we weren’t all bragging about how Sark was a championship coach with the best staff in the history of college football to go with all the amazing recruiting that Oregon claims to have had the last 5 years. Huge difference.
    “We” were “all” bragging that Lanning was a championship coach with the best staff in the history of college football . . .”

Really?

Umm . . . Mostly unknown and unproven.

The only one I know well is Tosh Lupoi, a scumbag that got his comeuppance at Alabama. He’s been a great recruiter; but is a mercenary a “respectable” football program wants to avoid like the plague.

You’re fucking delusional and dooging out of control.

All that Meat and Lanning have proved at Oregon are they are top-notch recruiters. They have not proven to be top-notch game planners; in game coaches; or developers of the talent they recruit.
    edited September 2022

Link to the post where someone said Travis Dye and/or C.J. Verdell was not a loss to the Oregon program?

Sounds like you’re spewing shit from the mouth of Dom (Haie).
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    trublue said:

Link to the post where someone said Travis Dye and/or C.J. Verdell was not a loss to the Oregon program?

Sounds like you’re spewing shit from the mouth of Dom (Haie).
    Go find it yourself.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

I was on the site most of the day yesterday . . . Thanks for monitoring my activity, Dom (Haie).

Reminded me of Duck fans celebrating after beating big, bad Warshington at Autzen in 1987 and 1988.

@trublue

Liar.

Where's this alleged post, Penix is going to play in Rosebowls?

Have the lambs quit screaming?

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not sure it takes a “great recruiter” to win at Oregon. Phil’s money does that.

Hard to fathom that Oregon, with all its resources, can’t figure out that it needs a great coach to win.
    LOL . . . Sure, Mike.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

@trublue

Liar.

Where's this alleged post, Penix is going to play in Rosebowls?

Have the lambs quit screaming?

You are correct.

In the “Best” thread on the Hardcore Husky Board, you stated, “Probably a 9 win PAC/MW team but this guy is a big dick coach.”

Later, you posted, “Book it. This guy will ENJOY Rose Bowls.”

I misread the post. It followed a post by Derek about Penix.

You obviously were referring to Coach DeBoer.

My apologies.

Doog on.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL...Sure, Mike.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

LOL...Sure, Mike.

haie said: