Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Yuna -- Free Skate - Ladies' Figure Skating | Vancouver 2010

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are you enjoying men's figure skating America? I know neglected housewives watch it because of the cockshots. But why do men watch figure skating? NBC chooses the sport as their main event for a reason and it isn't just women. Is it the triple axel More_weenies? Or is it the bulge factor and tight butts that catch your eye? NBC and gay america have been bringing this shit to our living rooms for too long. Where's the fucking downhill bitches?

Evengi Plushenko, a Russian male figure skater just blew a fucking kiss after his routine. More_cock caught it and cried. There's your Olympic games. Show me Alpine events, more hockey, luge...the events that made the Olympic games.

Do snowboarders even understand what a gold medal means? Here's what a snowboarder says after placing..."it was sick' I'm so stoked, it was like sick and im sick and stoked, we should continue this Olympic thing...is this the first games? Did red bull put this thing on? I'm just so stoked...is this thing real gold?" The Olympic committee invited these disrespectful little bastard snowboarders into the club for ratings. And ruined the tradition and integrity of the games in the process
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Are you enjoying men's figure skating America? I know neglected housewives watch it because of the cockshots. But why do men watch figure skating? NBC chooses the sport as their main event for a reason and it isn't just women. Is it the triple axel More_weenies? Or is it the bulge factor and tight butts that catch your eye? NBC and gay america have been bringing this shit to our living rooms for too long. Where's the fucking downhill bitches?

Evengi Plushenko, a Russian male figure skater just blew a fucking kiss after his routine. More_cock caught it and cried. There's your Olympic games. Show me Alpine events, more hockey, luge...the events that made the Olympic games.

Do snowboarders even understand what a gold medal means? Here's what a snowboarder says after placing..."it was sick' I'm so stoked, it was like sick and im sick and stoked, we should continue this Olympic thing...is this the first games? Did red bull put this thing on? I'm just so stoked...is this thing real gold?" The Olympic committee invited these disrespectful little bastard snowboarders into the club for ratings. And ruined the tradition and integrity of the games in the process