Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon won't face Georgia with an 'underdog' mentality

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Some of us were not sad to see Mario go. Moorhead could not get out of town fast enough.

That’s all you need to know about his meddling in the offensive game plan.

He will make Van Dyke look average. Kid should have transferred the minute MC was named HC.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I could see Lanning being more Sark like though I don't know enough about him to accuse him of it. Meat was not at all from what I could tell. He was a great recruiter and Sark had a rep as a great recruiter (his recruiting at UW was a train wreck but he was good at SC). There's the similarity.

Lanning seems to be a great recruiter too. He hired a Sark-like staff, but I have no idea if he's running it like Sark. I hope so, because that would just be really fun for everyone.

Oregon has a decent history in early season games against power programs. Thsts my perception anyways. I know this one could be ugly, but I won't be surprised if it's a close game and Oregon has a chance to win.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Some of us were not sad to see Mario go. Moorhead could not get out of town fast enough.

He will make Van Dyke look average. Kid should have transferred the minute MC was named HC.

Sounds like you didn't want him anyway
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Huge upgrade over Mario. Supposubly.

Say what you will, Meat wasn’t afraid of teams like this. Too much Cane in him I suppose.

46XiJCAB said:

Say what you will, Meat wasn’t afraid of teams like this. Too much Cane in him I suppose.
    MC got manhandled by the Utes, twice. He was out the door mentally 1/2 through last season. FTG. He’s nothing but walking BS.
    edited September 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

MC got manhandled by the Utes, twice. He was out the door mentally 1/2 through last season. FTG. He’s nothing but walking BS.
    Lolz. That’s why they got manhandled. He was on his way home and DNGAF.

Buck on the road, Rose Bowl, and sent Peterman into retirement (every fucking body knows it).

And wasn’t afraid of teams like Georgia.

This buttfuck’s defense has been out of position all game long. He’s a D coordinator that practiced against this offense everyday.

Oregon looks like they have the players to run. This is coaching. Pure and simple. Smart is running a clinic on y’all. Landing doesn’t know that the game started, or what day it is or time zone he’s in.

Crisco told me to tell you ‘you’re welcome’, even if you ingrates don’t have enough decency or class to say thank you.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Georgia is good, but man, Oregon looks worse with every play. Beaks up!
    TheHB said:

Georgia is good, but man, Oregon looks worse with every play. Beaks up!

Georgia won’t repeat. Mark that down. Oregon making them look all world. They’re not going to McConkey there way back.

Facts.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Buck on the road, Rose Bowl, and sent Peterman into retirement (every fucking body knows it).

This buttfuck’s defense has been out of position all game long. He’s a D coordinator that practiced against this offense everyday.

Oregon looks like they have the players to run. This is coaching. Pure and simple. Smart is running a clinic on y’all. Landing doesn’t know that the game started, or what day it is or time zone he’s in.

Crisco told me to tell you ‘you’re welcome’, even if you ingrates don’t have enough decency or class to say thank you.

Thank him for what? Accomplishing as much as Slingblade did?

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

Overall records slight advantage MC.

Slingblade won a playoff game and made the NC.

MC lost to F’n ISU in the FB. BSU in Vegas Bowl and barely beat a shit MSU team in the Redbox. JH won the RB. MC was a spectator.

Tell him we thank you for taking him off our hands.

Don’t owe him a “you’re welcome.”

edited September 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

MC lost to F’n ISU in the FB. BSU in Vegas Bowl and barely beat a shit MSU team in the Redbox. JH won the RB. MC was a spectator.

I already told you.

Keep watching the game and talking to yourself about Mario.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,387
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

Main difference is Mario rebuilt the team. Slingblade inherited a Ferrari and after the parts started needing some replacing the wheels completely fell off.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

I watched Utah twice. Furd twice and him dicking around with far inferior teams. I watched him get out coached by Campbell in the FB.

You cling to tOSU and a RB that JH won. I don’t go to sleep with MC on my mind. You?

edited September 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

I watched Utah twice. Furd twice and him dicking around with far inferior teams. I watched him get out coached by Campbell in the FB.

You cling to tOSU and a RB that JH won. I don’t go to sleep with MC on my mind. You?

Every night. How long you been here?

Sure. 14/20, 138 yards, no TD passes, 1 pick. Under 7 yds per pass. He walked into the end zone on three well set-up keepers. That wasn’t John Elway in there.

Brady Breeze had as much or more impact on the outcome of that game.

You apparently didn’t watch the Utah game you were supposed to lose - everyone said so - to get you into the RB.

He walked into a train wreck. He fixed it and got you started on a new streak against Washington, which now appears in jeopardy. You’re welcome.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

Sure. 14/20, 138 yards, no TD passes, 1 pick. Under 7 yds per pass. He walked into the end zone on three well set-up keepers. That wasn’t John Elway in there.

You apparently didn’t watch the Utah game you were supposed to lose - everyone said so - to get you into the RB.

He walked into a train wreck. He fixed it and got you started on a new streak against Washington, which now appears in jeopardy. You’re welcome.
    Creep, you my dude, but come talk that shit after you play at aggie next week.
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

I won’t move.

Miami has a ways to go. Im realistic. There are real holes on that roster. I’m hopeful Crisco will remedy Miami’s malaise on the O line, which has really held them down for years now. And I expect him to improve esprit de corps and some semblance of discipline. That can be done in year one. He fails at that and I will break up with him.

As for A&M, if he does as poorly as Danimal did, then I will eat crow.
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

I like my HC to be able to recognize a generational talent he had for 3 years and ride it to more than a RB win where said talent throws 20 passes. Thanks for proving my point. He almost matched Slingblade.

He also lost to Bo Nix with JH as his QB.

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bowl records. Same.

North champs. Same.

I already told you.

I won’t move.

Miami has a ways to go. Im realistic. There are real holes on that roster. I’m hopeful Crisco will remedy Miami’s malaise on the O line, which has really held them down for years now. And I expect him to improve esprit de corps and some semblance of discipline. That can be done in year one. He fails at that and I will break up with him.

As for A&M, if he does as poorly as Danimal did, then I will eat crow.
    A&M is not UGA. The real MC offense will be on display. He will handcuff Vav Dyke and try to grind out a win. MC tuff style. It won’t happen.