Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

‘Shocking’: Joe Biden is calling for a ‘one party state’

124»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

I realize most of you have low IQ and limited attention spans. So, I'll review. The claim was made that Biden wants a "one party" country. However, obviously he didn't say that, but he also said "most" Republicans are not the crazy MAGA variety. None of the foregoing implies a "one party state."

So if most people aren't "crazy MAGA" then why the need to go on TV about it? You're trying to defend the indefensible and have yet to define what makes a person a "crazy MAGA".

In his walk back today Biden said that if you refuse to acknowledge an election has been won then you're a threat to democracy so I guess Stacey Abrams and his own Press Secretary are now threats to democracy.

Why do you hate Killary?
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

I realize most of you have low IQ and limited attention spans. So, I'll review. The claim was made that Biden wants a "one party" country. However, obviously he didn't say that, but he also said "most" Republicans are not the crazy MAGA variety. None of the foregoing implies a "one party state."

So if most people aren't "crazy MAGA" then why the need to go on TV about it? You're trying to defend the indefensible and have yet to define what makes a person a "crazy MAGA".

In his walk back today Biden said that if you refuse to acknowledge an election has been won then you're a threat to democracy so I guess Stacey Abrams and his own Press Secretary are now threats to democracy.

Why do you hate Killary?
    Didn’t Biden himself say that an election was stolen just a few days ago?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Anyone ever seen Zelensky and the dementia patient in the same room? Nah. The only thing they have in common is they are both corrupt but Zelensky has his one party state. The dementia patient is just jealous.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    AOG said:

I realize that you graduated from Central and should shut the fuck up.

You'll 'review'?

You mean summarize?

Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Of course he didn't say that. They're not going to come out and say it. Study some history.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2022

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

AOG said:

SFGbob said:

Here's another question for you dodge like a Kunt AOG. What's the difference between someone who voted for Trump and a "MAGA Republican?"

straw man and ad hominem

People are supposed to agree about matters of fact in a rational world. Matters of judgment we don't agree on, but if somebody says something and it's on the public record, it's a fact. So I just posted a fact...

The main problem with you Trumptards/MAGA is it's impossible to get anywhere because you just don't acknowledge the facts. You actually love embracing "alternate facts" -- a practice formally kicked off at Trump's inauguration. I just show up here occasionally for to amuse myself in your insanity.
    Joey’s AA spokespropagandist says that illegals are not just “walking across the border.” She states that as fact. Some would call this “alternate facts.”

You dumbass.
    The inflation we see now is temporary. No alternative fact being embraced there.
    Get the vaccine and you won’t get or spread covid….
    Will that make the size of a bag of Cheetos go back to normal?

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Backtracking today after the nation was really pissed off isn't the same thing. He played Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini etc. Yet here you fucking are cheering for that shit.
    Don’t forget “spooky red light background.” That seems to be a thing as well.
    That was very purposeful. It looked like a pagoda. There was nothing red, white and blue and apple pie about that setting. It was the setting of an imperial dictator. They are trying to intimidate and gaslight the American people into submitting.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Backtracking today after the nation was really pissed off isn't the same thing. He played Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini etc. Yet here you fucking are cheering for that shit.
    That was very purposeful. It looked like a pagoda. There was nothing red, white and blue and apple pie about that setting. It was the setting of an imperial dictator. They are trying to intimidate and gaslight the American people into submitting.
    I liked Abe Pagoda in Barney Miller
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,273
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Communism is the Red menace. Joe wanted the proper look. Can't be Mao, Hitler or Stalin without a red backdrop. I figured you'd be highly color conscious You're kind like to decorate and color coordinate.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,273
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m really having a problem with Joseph using honorable US Marines as a not so subtle intimidation of his perceived enemies.

IIRC, Hitler saw enemies around every corner too.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m really having a problem with Joseph using honorable US Marines as a not so subtle intimidation of his perceived enemies.

IIRC, Hitler saw enemies around every corner too

That was the guy before “Joseph” actually. But I’ll bet that was real, huh?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,208
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not your best effort.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    edited September 2022
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not your best effort.
    The downvoting little faggot had a best effort?!?

Citation needed.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

But Trump

Joe is just as bad as Trump isn't really the defense you think it is
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,208
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not your best effort.
    The downvoting little faggot had a best effort?!?

Citation needed.

True. Maybe not my best effort.