Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC Football's Lincoln Riley On Importance of Physicality: 'You Play Like You Practice'

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    i remember hearing about how physical riley's okie teams were?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just have a gut feeling that USC will regret giving Riley that contract. They will be fine in the P12 but I just see them being Penn State in the B10. Good but never quite good enough to win the conference. It wouldn’t surprise me if Riley already knows it and parlays a couple ten win P12 seasons into an NFL gig before he’s exposed in the B10.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just have a gut feeling that USC will regret giving Riley that contract. They will be fine in the P12 but I just see them being Penn State in the B10. Good but never quite good enough to win the conference. It wouldn’t surprise me if Riley already knows it and parlays a couple ten win P12 seasons into an NFL gig before he’s exposed in the B10.

He had major problems but played in a conference that didn't give a shit about defense and had a down/retarded Texas to deal with, so he made the CFP a bunch of times.

I never understood why SC was immediately back with the hire.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2022

Problem is theyve been that in the PAC for like the last decade lol. Fans are used to it.

The problems at usc run deeper than they realize. They should have cakewalked over the PAC every year
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,858
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    haie said:

He had major problems but played in a conference that didn't give a shit about defense and had a down/retarded Texas to deal with, so he made the CFP a bunch of times.

I never understood why SC was immediately back with the hire.
    Not sure it showed they were back, but it did show that they were willing to invest again. That's 81% of the battle as we all know here.