Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for trumptards

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

The President can. He can also declassify anything he wants. You should read the rules.
    Broad broad generalization. You should also read these rules.
    At this point, all the Feds have is if Trump took required procedure to de classify the documents. If the Feds choose to prosecute on that, then grab your ass.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

The news says he left with intercepted communications, which is a crime to take home with you (for anyone)

The President can. He can also declassify anything he wants. You should read the rules.
    This is what is worthless about having a discussion with brain dead goose stepping rat morons.

"Broad generalizations". Did you think your weak assed attempt to ignore facts was going to make for a good argument?

Be an adult. Be honest and if you are going to vote for your corrupt politicians be a man and own it instead of lying your ass off.
    What facts was I ignoring? I assure you he canโ€™t say โ€œI declassify thisโ€ and then itโ€™s declassified.
    I assure you, you have no idea what you are talking about. POTUS and VPOTUS are the only ones in all of government with unilateral discretion to declassify.

Is 'centrist' code for not well read?

While president? Sure, the process is fairly straightforward.

After heโ€™s president? Much much different story, which is the essence of this argument.
    As a former President he still maintains a TS clearance and also has a SCIF at Mar A Lago. If he had any TS information stored there, and it was properly stored in the SCIF, then thereโ€™s no issue.

If thereโ€™s no issue with the possession and storage then why the warrant? Try not to hurt yourself.
    But possession is the issue while any security clearance is not. And we don't know whether storage was an issue yet.

Sure Adolf
    statutes are fascist
    Kreist. Statutes are by definition, related to State law.

Cracker Jack should be liable for a Wam subscription at this point.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,381
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

At this point, all the Feds have is if Trump took required procedure to de classify the documents. If the Feds choose to prosecute on that, then grab your ass.
    It's only a civil issue anyway, not a crime.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump decides what is and isn't classified. But we hear that several boxes were previously brought by GSA and deposited at Mar-a-lago. If there is anything there that's not on Trump. They have nothing or we would already know. They would want to drop bombs ASAP as this shit show spirals out of control.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,481
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm assuming you idiotic trumptards are still explaining away Trump's theft of top secret documents... these documents contained the names of our spies and informants. He had the information in an insecure location. Nothing will ever dissuade you from the cult, I realize. Not this, not anything.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,381
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    AOG said:

I'm assuming you idiotic trumptards are still explaining away Trump's theft of top secret documents... these documents contained the names of our spies and informants. He had the information in an insecure location. Nothing will ever dissuade you from the cult, I realize. Not this, not anything.

The projection is skrong with this one.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,989
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Meth make it hard to sleep.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2022
    AOG said:

You are too stupid to insult.
  • Options
    Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘ just the idiocy I expected
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    edited August 2022
    AOG said:

Reaching @MelloDawg status.

Use your big boy CWU words next time.

Or expect to have the safety walked up.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    AOG said:

Then stop voting for the idiot communists you little commie you.
  • Options

AOG said:

Right right...so Obama leaves with boxes of top secret documents, leaves no record of it, piles it up in a storeroom somewhere close to foot traffic (what Trump did) and you would think that was just fine.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Then stop voting for the idiot communists you little commie you.
    Try to use the working neuron or two in that cerebral cortex to imagine if anyone else did this.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Right right...so Obama leaves with boxes of top secret documents, leaves no record of it, piles it up in a storeroom somewhere close to foot traffic (what Trump did) and you would think that was just fine.
    How do you know what Obama left with? Was he ever subpoenaed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

How do you know what Obama left with? Was he ever subpoenaed?
    They inventory this shit Einstein
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    AOG said:

AOG said:

They're fishing to try to legally expel him from running again. At best, it's a vague search. At worst, it's banana republic witch hunt level shit. I was by Mar a Lago in December. It's got SS all around it. If you stop in the parking lot across the street, they'll approach you. This happened to us. Some rando is not going to walk in and grab the nuclear code.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

They're fishing to try to legally expel him from running again. At best, it's a vague search. At worst, it's banana republic witch hunt level shit. I was by Mar a Lago in December. It's got SS all around it. If you stop in the parking lot across the street, they'll approach you. This happened to us. Some rando is not going to walk in and grab the nuclear code.
    No actually he simply left with top secret documents and refused to return them. These documents contain information about our spies for one thing.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    I think the Constitution explains it pretty well. Dems seem to always forget about that silly thing.