Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine being this guy

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Doogles said:

Stephen King has always felt more comfortable in the fantasy world, it's unsurprising Stelter hit home.

Stephen King will end up writing a novel where a cancelled liberal talk show host comes back from the dead to chainsaw Republican voters.
    In order to defend the Republic.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

The interwebs say he's worth $500 million.

He's exponentially better than you in Republican math.

STFU
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

King is a sick fuck. No surprise he’s a Stelter lover.

He wrote his best stuff high on cocaine. Not judging here, that's how a lot of the best artists made their finest. But there's hell to pay later.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    hardhat said:

King is a sick fuck. No surprise he’s a Stelter lover.

He wrote his best stuff high on cocaine. Not judging here, that's how a lot of the best artists made their finest. But there's hell to pay later.
    Is that when he took a deep dive into incest?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    King survived a horrible auto/ped accident. You think that would have wised him up.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If I had to be that big an idiot in order to have the money I wouldn't want it.
    It's crazy to me that anyone could like Brian Stelter enough to care about his show getting cancelled. He sucks, but C'mon. That is a bat shit crazy take by you. Yeah, money isn't everything and I get that you have your principles, but for 5 million I would pretend I loved the bald, tubby fuck.
    Would you become a fat baldy for 5 million?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Hot finance talk from someone who doesn't donate to this site
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,258 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It's crazy to me that anyone could like Brian Stelter enough to care about his show getting cancelled. He sucks, but C'mon. That is a bat shit crazy take by you. Yeah, money isn't everything and I get that you have your principles, but for 5 million I would pretend I loved the bald, tubby fuck.
    Maybe $7m.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Tough call, but probably not.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

There's no pretending. The deal is for you to get the money you have to be that big of a fucking idiot. Not pretend to be an idiot. You become that big an idiot.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    When did Stephen King transition into a woman?

When did Stephen King transition into a woman?

He and Steve Bannon look like they should be living in Palm Springs together.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Dazzler idols are all liars and/or gullible people…. Just like him.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

Dazzler idols are all liars and/or gullible people or criminals like St. George…. Just like him.

This thread should be re-titled as 'Imagine Being This Gay'