Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kenyon Sadiq a husky!

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Your coach is a 35 yo glorified bartender, who was hired because he promised Phil he wouldn't leave :D

As opposed to DeBoer, a glorified Home Depot Senior Sales Associate?

Sometimes recruiting imitates real life. Guess which one of these dudes married a fatty, and which one fucked the Prom Queen.

Good luck with your Mountain West recruiting.
    JFC. Okay dude.

I'd be all be all pom poms about recruiting too if my staff was nothing but recruiters. And like you, I'd be silent about a bartender head coach, his failed OC, and his failed DC that got torched with Saban Alabama talent.

Deboer and *real* mountain west talent was a cunt hair from beating you in your own shitty little hovel.
    Cool story bro.

A little boy almost shit, but he only farted.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Your coach is a 35 yo glorified bartender, who was hired because he promised Phil he wouldn't leave :D

Sometimes recruiting imitates real life. Guess which one of these dudes married a fatty, and which one fucked the Prom Queen.

JFC. Okay dude.

I'd be all be all pom poms about recruiting too if my staff was nothing but recruiters. And like you, I'd be silent about a bartender head coach, his failed OC, and his failed DC that got torched with Saban Alabama talent.

Deboer and *real* mountain west talent was a cunt hair from beating you in your own shitty little hovel.
    Cool story bro.

You know I'm right. Fuck off.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

JFC. Okay dude.

Cool story bro.

You know I'm right. Fuck off.
    OK!
    Ballz
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Good kid but honestly watching Brock Bowers video most HS TE look like JAG.