Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,431
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was told Oregon's NIL stuff was amazing though, and there was no need for this kind of thing.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    Of the top-25 schools with best NIL opportunities, Oregon was ranked 7th. UW, unranked. A familiar position. Other top-25 schools are also doing this.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

I was told Oregon's NIL stuff was amazing though, and there was no need for this kind of thing.

There isn't that much of a need, but why wouldn't you generate as many pools as possible? This creates another avenue of continuous monthly inflows of cash.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Of the top-25 schools with best NIL opportunities, Oregon was ranked 7th. UW, unranked. A familiar position. Other top-25 schools are also doing this.

Where's Lane ranked at?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,890
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

You pick odd things to talk shit about
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where's Lane ranked at?
    Probably higher than UW.
    I actually think UW will have a good year. I fully expect a battle in Eugene. With Oregon winning of course.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,544
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

He talks shit about everything related to Oregon. He’s like a child who just can’t help himself.
    He’s funny that way.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Why would an impact player like DJ Johnson even need this kind of thing? Isn't Division Street raking in money for him from all the slobbering qucks that come down for games?

All the other nobody's on that list like Sir Mells and Tubmani make more sense though.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

Why would an impact player like DJ Johnson even need this kind of thing? Isn't Division Street raking in money for him from all the slobbering qucks that come down for games?

All the other nobody's on that list like Sir Mells and Tubmani make more sense though.
    Maybe so but my point being is that we've had like the worst NIL around and you're trash talking a school that has been attracting a lot of talent with their recruiting.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Maybe so but my point being is that we've had like the worst NIL around and you're trash talking a school that has been attracting a lot of talent with their recruiting.
    We've had almost no turnover and a decent class before even playing a game, so I don't buy that. Have you checked out the other 11 schools even?
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

We've had almost no turnover and a decent class before even playing a game, so I don't buy that. Have you checked out the other 11 schools even?
    In your defense I must say that I have not studied all the other conference schools' recruiting. But until the recent batch of recruits, we were beating out the Tulsas and Weber States for unwanted guys and our board was greatly alarmed. Meanwhile, this 5* star is going to Oregon, this 4* is going to be a Duck. That's my point.
    Haie very upset that Oregon players are using NIL to create their own revenue stream. And that Oregon is recognized as a Top-10 NIL opportunity school.

But DJ Johnson!

What a Moron.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Haie very upset that Oregon players are using NIL to create their own revenue stream. And that Oregon is recognized as a Top-10 NIL opportunity school.

But DJ Johnson!

What a Moron.

The chart that ranked those schools was so retarded they couldn't even understand the difference between an NIL program and a booster collective. They're almost as dumb as you, in fact.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

But DJ Johnson!

What a Moron.

Yep, very upset. So upset that I've laid down 9.5k grellow turds while screaming about having to donate to the website I live on

:*
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,544
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’ve never seen an opposing fan care SO MUCH about Oregon football.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

He doesn't need it. But if people are throwing money at you, are you going to just say "no thanks"?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

But DJ Johnson!

What a Moron.

The chart that ranked those schools was so retarded they couldn't even understand the difference between an NIL program and a booster collective. They're almost as dumb as you, in fact.
    It's okay that UW wasn't included. There's always next year.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

But DJ Johnson!

What a Moron.

Yep, very upset. So upset that I've laid down 9.5k grellow turds while screaming about having to donate to the website I live on

:*
    Ask Derek if I screamed about donating.

You're such a silly little boy.

Don't worry the UW will have this NIL figured out one day.

Until then, there's plenty of 3* that won't cost you a dime.