Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kari Lake Wins Arizona Republican Gubernatorial Primary

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

She should just put up an assistant of an assistant who heard some stuff. Boom. Evidence.

Kind of like the claims of voter fraud, right?

Right.
    You clowns spent 5 years on Trump Russia!

We get that long on the fraud of 2020.

81M votes.

My ass.

Not sure why I’m included in the “clowns” group.

Take all the time you need, you should definitely make it a platform of the 2024 election.

What is the relevance of your ass?
    Explain where 26 million new votes came from in 2020 vs 2016.

I'll wait. Smart-Ass.
    Sorry, you mistook me for someone who wanted to have a discussion about the 2020 election. That matter was settled several times to my recollection.
    Like the dazzler, mello has no interest in honest elections. That is the tell. Clean voter rolls with still alive American citizens voting in only in their actual state of residence? Ballot handling with full internal controls and segregation of duty? Voter ID and signature verification? Auditable ballots? When you don't want any of these things, don't talk to me about how honest the 2020 election was.
    Strong agree here. I don't understand how anyone can be against one person one vote. It's simple fairness. And anyone who doesn't support it is showing the giant tell - we want confusion and opportunity for fraud. There is no other way to look at it.
    But I thought it was impossible for poor black folks to get photo IDs.

That's why you never see them driving cars or getting into clubs, right?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I am 100% in favor of honest elections. Voter fraud should be prosecuted.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Foreign Absentee voting for Ex-Pats and military

Domestic MIV for persons with documented disability or travel hardship only

Drop boxes staffed by 1 certified election official from each political party throughout the chain of custody

All polls/collection/tabulating centers staffed by equal numbers of election officials from each political party and video surveillance available to the public in real time as well as recordings.

Other than that, Election Day is Election Day. It’s not a week. It’s not a month. It’s not 2 days or 3 days. It’s one day. Make it a federal holiday if you want. I don’t give a fuck. Just do what’s right to make sure that our elections are as clean as possible.

Enough of this nonsense.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Drop boxes staffed by 1 certified election official from each political party throughout the chain of custody

All polls/collection/tabulating centers staffed by equal numbers of election officials from each political party and video surveillance available to the public in real time as well as recordings.

Other than that, Election Day is Election Day. It’s not a week. It’s not a month. It’s not 2 days or 3 days. It’s one day. Make it a federal holiday if you want. I don’t give a fuck. Just do what’s right to make sure that our elections are as clean as possible.

Enough of this nonsense.

Dazzler and his ilk can't have that.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Let’s just go the thumb in the purple ink route and call it good.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

Enough of this nonsense.

Sounds pretty racist to me.