Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Liz Cheney solidifies my opinion of DeathSantis

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
"I think that Ron DeSantis has lined himself up almost entirely with Donald Trump, and I think that’s very dangerous," Cheney said during an interview at a house party last week, according to the New York Times.

Cheney, who faces an uphill climb to keep her seat in Congress during next week's Wyoming primary election, said she "would find it very difficult" to support DeSantis in a general election, but also brushed off talk that she would change parties.

If Liz doesn't like you you are exactly what we need.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-would-find-very-difficult-support-desantis-because-trump-similarities

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,167
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Told you

The narrative comes for all

And that's an endorsement
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Liz setting up her grift before she gets her ass kicked next week.

She will be the "real" Conservative that the corrupt media goes to when they need confirmation for their latest DeSantis hit piece.

She will oblige.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

"I think that Ron DeSantis has lined himself up almost entirely with Donald Trump, and I think that’s very dangerous," Cheney said during an interview at a house party last week, according to the New York Times.

Cheney, who faces an uphill climb to keep her seat in Congress during next week's Wyoming primary election, said she "would find it very difficult" to support DeSantis in a general election, but also brushed off talk that she would change parties.

If Liz doesn't like you you are exactly what we need.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-would-find-very-difficult-support-desantis-because-trump-similarities

Kari Lake described a call to Trump when she was under withering attacks from all sides, including the GOP establishment. He encouraged her to keep up the fight because it meant she was over the target. The only way to save this country will be a complete destruction of the Progressive Party at the ballot box and flipping all seats held by RINO's.