Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to MelloDoog - Seal of Approval

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited August 2022 in Tug Tavern
I'm hearing it's settled multiple tims. Just what I'm hearing.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The constitution says election day not days. Mail in for handicapped, hospitalized and foreign deployed military only etc.

No machine counting. The machines were made to cheat. Fractions of votes? Not possible without them nor is 65% of ballots rejected to be adjudicated by a person who has an agenda and the whole stack is adjudicated for their choice of candidate. All brought to you by Dominion. The name fits as they have dominion over the results.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I went permanent absentee voting in the 80s. Could never understand why not everyone did. Who wants to drag your ass to a school and have some 91 year old woman try to find your name and give you a ballot?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I went permanent absentee voting in the 80s. Could never understand why not everyone did. Who wants to drag your ass to a school and have some 91 year old woman try to find your name and give you a ballot?

I am for getting rid of mail in, mandating ID, and then getting rid of all the voting places in democrat areas, Easy peasy. Cuts them down by like 80 percent.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    edited August 2022
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

The constitution says election day not days. Mail in for handicapped, hospitalized and foreign deployed military only etc.

No machine counting. The machines were made to cheat. Fractions of votes? Not possible without them nor is 65% of ballots rejected to be adjudicated by a person who has an agenda and the whole stack is adjudicated for their choice of candidate. All brought to you by Dominion. The name fits as they have dominion over the results.

Taiwan has in person voting all hand counted and anyone can go view/audit if they like.

They had commies trying to fudge the votes for 70 years and this is how they keep it square.

Why not us?

@MelloDawg downvote.
    I was just thinking this today. They should have publicly accessible cameras on every step of the process from collection to tabulation.

And a step further, if someone/anyone sees something fishy they can request a review with a timestamp and camera number for official adjudication.

It will never happen, but still...
    So the government can collect facial recognition data on who goes to the re-education camps???

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!!!!!!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Taiwan has in person voting all hand counted and anyone can go view/audit if they like.

They had commies trying to fudge the votes for 70 years and this is how they keep it square.

Why not us?

@MelloDawg downvote.
    I was just thinking this today. They should have publicly accessible cameras on every step of the process from collection to tabulation.

And a step further, if someone/anyone sees something fishy they can request a review with a timestamp and camera number for official adjudication.

So the government can collect facial recognition data on who goes to the re-education camps???

This way, ladies!!!

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    Pinal county Arizona runs out of ballots at 20 precincts in the first hour of election day?

Maricopa county stalls, stops counting, figures out they don't have enough fake votes for their choice and stops counting all together with 20% left to count.

No fraud going on at all.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Pinal county Arizona runs out of ballots at 20 precincts in the first hour of election day?

Maricopa county stalls, stops counting, figures out they don't have enough fake votes for their choice and stops counting all together with 20% left to count.

No fraud going on at all.

Pinal Director got fired

A little late...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Instead of just having small precincts at the church, fire station, library etc., now there are "voting centers" in Pima. I don't know if it's a state thing or not. Chaos ensues...

In 2019, they said the place I had gone for nine years had been moved to a giant community center two miles away. I had to go to work and didn't have time. I didn't get any notification about this. I had to go to work and didn't have time to run around town. Then Vagina Romero magically won....
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Clearly now you know.
    edited August 2022

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Why not us?

@MelloDawg downvote.

Exactly. This is supposed to be a secret ballot.

This could be solved. Rather easily with people finding out where their local drop boxes are and then organizing to have observers up until the time that all of them are picked up after closing time.

I don’t believe there’s enough fraud to make a dent at polling places. It’s all in the stuffing of ballot boxes for mail in.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Why not us?

@MelloDawg downvote.

Exactly. This is supposed to be a secret ballot.

This could be solved. Rather easily with people finding out where their local drop boxes are and then organizing to have observers up until the time that all of them are picked up after closing time.

I don’t believe there’s enough fraud to make a dent at polling places. It’s all in the stuffing of ballot boxes for mail in.
    That and going to complicent or bribed nursing home employees and collecting the mail in ballots and then voting the dementia patients' ballots for the dementia patient, then taking the ballots off to the drop off box.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    The Clark County voters pamphlet has the locations of all ballot drop locations. I just assume that all pamphlets have them. I hear the GOP is organizing a nationwide plan to monitor locations.
    46XiJCAB said:

The Clark County voters pamphlet has the locations of all ballot drop locations. I just assume that all pamphlets have them. I hear the GOP is organizing a nationwide plan to monitor locations.

Mellow clearly hates fair elections.