Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So he said no to the UW.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If a player commits to Oregon over washington, he didn’t actually have a Washington offer
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Imagine posting something like that and then turning around and quacking like a retard over a get like this.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Imagine posting something like that and then turning around and quacking like a retard over a get like this.
    Only one of UW 15 3* has a higher rating than Gardner. He’d be your 6 highest ranked recruit.

But he had no interest in playing on a MWC roster.

Fuck you’re dumb.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

We thank you for your continued interest in Oregon Ducks football.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Only one of UW 15 3* has a higher rating than Gardner. He’d be your 6 highest ranked recruit.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    So much knuckle dragging quooktardation in this. It's impressive, really.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2022
    It was down to Michigan and UO, before he verbaled to Oregon.

How’s that NIL program coming along, Haie?

Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Pretty good. Top 25 class atm and we don't have to straight hand out cash to get people to come to Eugene. Better school and Campus and current players are making money. After that it comes down to coaching if you're aren't top 5 anyways.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    Lol.......

All 3* are not alike.

What a fucking moron you are, Boy.

1000 recruits asked to name CFB top brands. Ducks #9.

UW?

Didn’t make the cut.
    B1G media day. 45 players asked which school across the country they’d want in the conference.

Ducks finished second to Bama.

Uw got 2 votes.

College and HS players know what’s up.

haie said:

trublue said:

Pretty good. Top 25 class atm and we don't have to straight hand out cash to get people to come to Eugene. Better school and Campus and current players are making money. After that it comes down to coaching if you're aren't top 5 anyways.

Translation: The powers don’t give a shit about UW football but DeB will coach up the try hards. We get by on the cheap.

Way to own yourself dumbass.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    How the fuck do you think the numbers that give UW a top 25 class work? Of UWs 19 commits, a fucking DOZEN are below an 87 rating. Oregon has ONE guy below 87, lol.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Translation: The powers don’t give a shit about UW football but DeB will coach up the try hards. We get by on the cheap.

Way to own yourself dumbass.
    You aren't very good at translating.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    How the fuck do you think the numbers that give UW a top 25 class work? Of UWs 19 commits, a fucking DOZEN are below an 87 rating. Oregon has ONE guy below 87, lol.
    87 in what? The aggregated fat dude score of watching players at 7 on 7 tournaments who aren't getting paid millions of dollars to make evaluations and put their jobs on the line?

I'm simply making fun of a dumb quook who squirted all over the other bored about 3*'s and then beats his pud to a commitment like this. Now you qucks are arguing that the 3*/4* thing doesn't actually matter, it's some other metric no one with a life gives a fuck about.

I like where UW is at. Sorry you guys are so cunty about your situation. I would be too if my head coach was only in charge of getting the post game kegs at his last stop, and then hired his frat bro to run the offense.
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.
    87 in what? The aggregated fat dude score of watching players at 7 on 7 tournaments who aren't getting paid millions of dollars to make evaluations and put their jobs on the line?

I'm simply making fun of a dumb quook who squirted all over the other bored about 3*'s and then beats his pud to a commitment like this. Now you qucks are arguing that the 3*/4* thing doesn't actually matter, it's some other metric no one with a life gives a fuck about.

I like where UW is at. Sorry you guys are so cunty about your situation. I would be too if my head coach was only in charge of getting the post game kegs at his last stop, and then hired his frat bro to run the offense.
    You really are a dumb *unt. But I’m glad you’re good with the group of MWC low 3* that DeB is amassing this class.

It should work out well when all of CP’s guys cycle through.

Has anyone told him that UNLV isn’t in the PAC-12?

Doogie.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen guys are a bunch of faggots but still

Petersen guys are a bunch of faggots but still

If we're gonna start bashing OKG's, I'm out.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

You really are a dumb *unt. But I’m glad you’re good with the group of MWC low 3* that DeB is amassing this class.

Doogie.
    CP's guys you mean when he lost his way and recruited a bunch of soft players lat 2 years because some fatties said they're better? Yeah, I hope those guys cycle out too.

You guys were dumb enough to go get one in fact. Go watch Taimani's film from last year. lol. Marshmallowy player.

I'll take Greg Gaines, Vita, etc.

Your rips are on Deboer are incredible. Guy was a cunt hair from beating you in your own barn and now has a top 3 school in your conference to work with. Now you're salty he can bring in a top 20-25 class without playing a game.

Your guy rode someone's coattails and then hired a bunch of salesmen because, you know, even with Phil's money, it's still Eugene.

Go cry it out in Tug now, like you always do.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A 3* toss.

Fuck you’re dumb.

Doogie.
    CP's guys you mean when he lost his way and recruited a bunch of soft players lat 2 years because some fatties said they're better? Yeah, I hope those guys cycle out too.

You guys were dumb enough to go get one in fact. Go watch Taimani's film from last year. lol. Marshmallowy player.

I'll take Greg Gaines, Vita, etc.

Your rips are on Deboer are incredible. Guy was a cunt hair from beating you in your own barn and now has a top 3 school in your conference to work with. Now you're salty he can bring in a top 20-25 class without playing a game.

Your guy rode someone's coattails and then hired a bunch of salesmen because, you know, even with Phil's money, it's still Eugene.

Go cry it out in Tug now, like you always do.

Translation: FSU lost against an Oregon team that was dreaming of beating tOSU the next week. Which they did. In their “barn.”

Top-3. As in behind Oregon. Always.

The rest of your gibberish is just more Haie noise.

I cry on the Tug😂.

Ironic since you cry like a little bitch here. Look around.