Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#OurJoeKent

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Burgerville centralia parking lot 7pm tonight, it’s where we settle WA-03 beefs!!!!!1!1!1

I don't have a beef
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m more concerned about a one vote GOP margin in the US Senate. Where shit really matters.

At some point you may be concerned about 1 vote in the house.
    Not in a two year span. That’s when she would be gone so no harm no foul if she wins. As long as JHB and those who smeared Kent relentlessly for the last month, LOSE.

He’s a good man who fought for this country and fuck those who pulled the PDX and Bernie BS. I was getting those mailers daily. Some very deep pockets wanted to make sure he didn’t win.

They deserve to lose.
    You seem emotional about it. Not a good look

I would rather a have the seat red than blue. I think Kent will have a much closer race than JHB would. The dem keeping the seat 1 election cycle is far from certain and history of the 3rd doesn't suggest 1 term is a slam dunk.

If Kent wins and wins the general, the great. But I'm not in the camp that if not Kent, then the dem is fine because reasons
    Emotional? No, it’s called being passionate. I like my Rep to back her POTUS. But unfortunately she only acts like a DIM when she thinks it will curry favor.

Name a DIM that will vote to impeach Biden next year? I want JHB to find a nice honest job in the private sector.
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/passionate

passionate
    [ pash-uh-nit ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: passionate / passionately on Thesaurus.com
    adjective
    having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; fervid:

Potato potato.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m more concerned about a one vote GOP margin in the US Senate. Where shit really matters.

Not in a two year span. That’s when she would be gone so no harm no foul if she wins. As long as JHB and those who smeared Kent relentlessly for the last month, LOSE.

He’s a good man who fought for this country and fuck those who pulled the PDX and Bernie BS. I was getting those mailers daily. Some very deep pockets wanted to make sure he didn’t win.

They deserve to lose.

I would rather a have the seat red than blue. I think Kent will have a much closer race than JHB would. The dem keeping the seat 1 election cycle is far from certain and history of the 3rd doesn't suggest 1 term is a slam dunk.

If Kent wins and wins the general, the great. But I'm not in the camp that if not Kent, then the dem is fine because reasons
    Emotional? No, it’s called being passionate. I like my Rep to back her POTUS. But unfortunately she only acts like a DIM when she thinks it will curry favor.

Name a DIM that will vote to impeach Biden next year? I want JHB to find a nice honest job in the private sector.

passionate
    [ pash-uh-nit ]SHOW IPA

adjective

Potato potato.
    Seams pretty centrist, if you ask me.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,393
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler

I’m not saying Kent CANT win. I’m saying if he does, the margin will be narrower than if JHB ran.
    I think you're underselling the most recent hard data on the 3rd and how it votes. Trump beat Biden in the middle of the COVID bs and that was before massive inflation, the Afghanistan disaster, China bs, etc. Tell your RINO friends to shut up and sit this one out if they won't vote for Kent.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Founders Club

~550 back with about 23K to count
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They deserve to lose.

passionate
    [ pash-uh-nit ]SHOW IPA

adjective

Potato potato.
    Emotional: downvoting cuck. triggered by voter fraud allegations.
    Founders Club
    Looks like they’re done counting for the week, Kent is 257 back with ~21.4K to go
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,393
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Luckily Republicans were able to nominate McCain and Romney because they were electable.

Africangenerallaughinginaswampboat.gif
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

Looks like they’re done counting for the week, Kent is 257 back with ~21.4K to go

Weekend shenanigans

Fours days of counting and couldn't count 200,000 votes?
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

So if Kent wins but loses the general to the DIM because JHB voters would rather vote Perez because TRUMP. I'm good with that. We get rid of JHB and Perez is out in two years anyway.
    That's a WIN/WIN. Her vote won't matter in the House because the GOP will rule it. Kent would just increase the margin of victory for the majority party.

HB can get a job at Freddie's in Battle Ground.

That comment tells me You’re thinking like an emotional bitch. You’re losing you’re shit over the impeachment vote.

Brian Baird served 12 years. You seem the think the 3rd is the bastion of hard right conservatism. A dem rep being defeated in 2 years isn’t a slam dunk.

Kent would also vote how he’s told. JHB only broke ranks in impeachment. Never on anything else.

Also, you’re nuts if you think Trump wins in 2024. Him getting the nomination will ensure an dem win.
    Trump could absolutely win it all in 2024. It's possible. You're surrounded by too many liberals.
    Want to bet? I'm not surrounded by any "liberals"
    "I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice."

Then you're surrounded by go-along-to-get-along GOP.

If Trump wins the nomination then sure let's make a bet.
    Founders Club
    For the record, I think something like DeSantis/Gabbard would be best for the party and the country right now. But Trump can absolutely win it all.
    Let's hope in the end that Kent pulls this out and then tells the PACs that smeared him that they would have been better off just lighting their money on fire.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

46XiJCAB said:

The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler

I’m not saying Kent CANT win. I’m saying if he does, the margin will be narrower than if JHB ran.
    I think you're underselling the most recent hard data on the 3rd and how it votes. Trump beat Biden in the middle of the COVID bs and that was before massive inflation, the Afghanistan disaster, China bs, etc. Tell your RINO friends to shut up and sit this one out if they won't vote for Kent.
    So many emotional sandy vag snowflakes about Kent. Jfc. You're all looking a lot like the Biden Bros

Imagine being trigged by someone saying a center republican will do better against a dem then a hard right republican in a purple district.

Swaye's Wigwam

For the record, I think something like DeSantis/Gabbard would be best for the party and the country right now. But Trump can absolutely win it all.

So are we going to wager?
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

So many emotional sandy vag snowflakes about Kent. Jfc. You're all looking a lot like the Biden Bros

Imagine being trigged by someone saying a center republican will do better against a dem then a hard right republican in a purple district.

Imagine calling a corporatist a centrist and not expecting to get your shit pushed in like mello
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine calling a corporatist a centrist and not expecting to get your shit pushed in like mello
    This. The populist, working class GOP are not the "hard-right".

Maybe it's tim for Damone to jump down off the ivory tower and take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    I understand Damone likes to play the odds and bet the field like iDawg, it’s just a bitch move to think the best move is to appease. Forcing these mentally broken people to go down with their ideological ship is an obligation of sane people. Controlled opposition RINOs are a bigger problem than the left.
    GOP enthusiasm going into Nov. 2022 isn't going to let a newbie DIM walk away with this seat. Just ain't gonna happen no matter the GOP challenger. The times we're in right now say so.