Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our Vegetable in Chief

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
He’s going to save Americans “hundreds of dollars” per year on their energy bills by “allowing” them to have money to invest in new “doors, windows and solar panels.”

There’s so much wrong with this. First off you senile old fuck you don’t have the power to “allow” me to use my money as you see fit.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's like inflation isn't fucking Americans without lube
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    46XiJCAB said:

He’s going to save Americans “hundreds of dollars” per year on their energy bills by “allowing” them to have money to invest in new “doors, windows and solar panels.”

There’s so much wrong with this. First off you senile old fuck you don’t have the power to “allow” me to use my money as you see fit.

My old doors and windows worked just fine, Joe.

Just send me the cash.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Just send me the cash.

Every time they print new money and send out cash, it is devaluing the currency even further and ultimately leads to more transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the nation's elites in the form of asset appreciation and the subsequent inflation. So how about don't send out any free fucking cash to anybody
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    The Vegetable also said it was "his job and the job of the President" to help people have money to pay their bills. Huh?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    How long will the DIMS continue to put party over country, Liz?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

46XiJCAB said:

Just send me the cash.

Every time they print new money and send out cash, it is devaluing the currency even further and ultimately leads to more transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the nation's elites in the form of asset appreciation and the subsequent inflation. So how about don't send out any free fucking cash to anybody
    I figure I'm somewhat even then. Because they tax me to fund this shit far in excess of what my fair share should be.

But yeah - agreed.

I'd still rather have money than spend money on shit I don't want or need. My wife is the queen of spending $$ to 'save' money.....see also: Nordstrom half yearly sale, stitch fix, etc.