Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We've identified the mother of those two kids in Minneapolis

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Years ago there was a strip club in Dallas called the Million Dollar Saloon. My co-workers were addicted so we would go there when in town. Strip joints have never been my cup of tea. We pile out of the taxi and on the way to the door this dude pulls up in a Lincoln with the old steer horns on the front of the vehicle. A classic character. 10 gallon hat, boots and a tan polyester suit. Asks me if I park cars, I say yeah, I park cars, he throws me the keys and a $10 spot and I park his car. My co-workers thought it was hilarious. He and the valet figured out what was up by the time I got back to the door and neither was too pleased. I gave up the $10 spot and was on my merry way.

Those racist bastards.

I have been there long ago on a Dallas trip for the biz. Buddy wanted to go badly. I have to say that the girls were smokin' hot. Don't know if that held up over time though.
    Yeah the girls were very attractive and I believe at the time it was the most successful strip joint in America next to a place in Atlanta called the Cheetah. Even as a kid I understood that going into the candy store when I knew I couldn't have any was a waste of time.
    Why couldn’t you have any?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

Years ago there was a strip club in Dallas called the Million Dollar Saloon. My co-workers were addicted so we would go there when in town. Strip joints have never been my cup of tea. We pile out of the taxi and on the way to the door this dude pulls up in a Lincoln with the old steer horns on the front of the vehicle. A classic character. 10 gallon hat, boots and a tan polyester suit. Asks me if I park cars, I say yeah, I park cars, he throws me the keys and a $10 spot and I park his car. My co-workers thought it was hilarious. He and the valet figured out what was up by the time I got back to the door and neither was too pleased. I gave up the $10 spot and was on my merry way.

Those racist bastards.

I have been there long ago on a Dallas trip for the biz. Buddy wanted to go badly. I have to say that the girls were smokin' hot. Don't know if that held up over time though.
    Yeah the girls were very attractive and I believe at the time it was the most successful strip joint in America next to a place in Atlanta called the Cheetah. Even as a kid I understood that going into the candy store when I knew I couldn't have any was a waste of time.
    The road to brokeville is paved with men thinking they can get the stripper.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

For those who don't know how I suppose.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Last time I went to a Dallas strip club, someone was murdered in the parking lot. Right by the freeway, Exxxtasy or some shit. It was a byob strip club but you have to buy drugs and alcohol from organized gangs inside, cops had to have known, shadiest place I ever been.

Not my scene.

About 20 years ago I went to one in Charlotte. We were searched for weapons before going in. Walking in it was clear we were the only whites there. Including the dancers. A woman and a table says “Christ, white people”. We were plotting our exit but didn’t just want to leave. Ordered a beer. Guys in a back room kept coming out and looking at us. Finally a nice guy says “I think your in the wrong club, there is a much better place down the road a little bit with prettier girls”. Ok, thanks for the info!

Cool story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvAyXviDac
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

"The senoritas don't care-o when there's no dinero"

Zac Brown
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stripper stories are the best stories. Saw a patron get so worked up over a lap dance that he propelled the talent off his lap with an aggressive hip thrust. She came right back at him with a finger in his face but waved off the bouncers when they rushed to her.

Pretty sure he was a regular payday for her.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

Those are the same guys who never lose when they go to Vegas right?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

I always “pay for my trip”.

That said, a large number of strippers are also hookers. I spent from 1987 - 2001 honing my craft. I bowed out in 2002. I don’t imagine much has changed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

That said, a large number of strippers are also hookers. I spent from 1987 - 2001 honing my craft. I bowed out in 2002. I don’t imagine much has changed.
    True story, back in my younger days, I did date a stripper. She intimidated the hell out of me when she asked for me to fuck her in the ass on the first date. Ass sex wasn't something in GBob's tool box when I was in my 20s.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

Nothing's changed with damone
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam

Have seen this so many times it gets old.

Was in a bar in NOLA in the Quarter last spring. Gal absolutely fucking freaks out and starts screaming at the bartender. Threatens to shoot up the place. Truly started looking for a place to dive under when the bullets started flying. For about 30 minutes she's mother f'ing this, f'that, dropping the race card on and on. Just nutso.

Turns out she'd come in the bar and started selling jello shots - IN THE FUCKING BAR. Not her bar. A bar owned and operated by someone else. Bartender kicks her out and bans her because, well, its his job to sell alcohol in the bar.

She'd sat something down while she was trying to sell jello shots and somebody took it. Like a tray or a water bottle or some such shit. Claimed the bartender stole it. Fucking racist bartender.

Thank god nothing happened but my head was on a swivel the rest of the night in that place.

CSB, I know but jesus christ.

Just let her sell the fucking jello shots it’s for one night. The goal is to bring in more young business into the bar.
    Sure....No consequences if someone ends up I'll etc.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Stripper stories are the best stories. Saw a patron get so worked up over a lap dance that he propelled the talent off his lap with an aggressive hip thrust. She came right back at him with a finger in his face but waved off the bouncers when they rushed to her.

Pretty sure he was a regular payday for her.

Some of my best work. I call that move the Tomahawk Chop.

I put her through law school. She said.
    Would it be racist to point out he was Hispanic and may have worked the nearby fields and thus most likely be unfamiliar regarding the do’s and don’ts of lap dance etiquette North of the border?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

True story, back in my younger days, I did date a stripper. She intimidated the hell out of me when she asked for me to fuck her in the ass on the first date. Ass sex wasn't something in GBob's tool box when I was in my 20s.
    You’d think Gay Bob would have been proficient at ass sex. #powerbottom