Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quack!

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    dtd said:

No teen cares about whOregon nationally anymore. That was 2010-2014 with the backing of dirty Fill's money and a multi million dollar hype machine. You'll never win a NC. Fill won't live all that much longer and the cash spigot and hype will die. Accept this and move on.

I drink a lot so I forget, have you always been a haie alt? Oregon's games are still routinely among the highest watched nationally, year after year. The FIRST team the entire CFB consciousness thought of when the USC/UCLA news broke was Oregon. As pathetic as it is, and it is, Oregon just became the flagship program in the Pac-?
    You at your peak was roughly with SC and Washington in terms of eyeballs. SC and Washington had 1 Rose Bowl appearance, you had 3. You had as many playoff appearances as Washington and SC combined. More fiesta appearances, etc. And still very comparable.

It still comes down to what everyone but you already knows: you have an NBA type owner who does everything he can to improve you. It hasn't won you a national championship and when he finally passes Nike isn't going to give a fuck about you, beavlet, and the state of Oregon. He's making all these legacy donations to you guys and Stanford because he knows this. Same with him trying to buy the blazers.

It's a situation that is tenuous enough for you to lay off the shit talk against Washington who has done you a solid for 15+ years by making mind numbingly bad coaching hires.

And at this point you are Boise in the Mountain West without the second highest valuated AD in the conference and top 20 nationally despite Larry Scott, which is us doogs.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2022

No teen cares about whOregon nationally anymore. That was 2010-2014 with the backing of dirty Fill's money and a multi million dollar hype machine. You'll never win a NC. Fill won't live all that much longer and the cash spigot and hype will die. Accept this and move on.

You are so bad at this that I’m almost embarrassed for you.

Leave this to @haie; he actually knows what he’s doing.
    Your obsession with me continues

Just lurk like you have been. I don't know of a bigger blowhard on these boards than you, and that's saying a lot.
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Okay

I’m satisfied with kicking Washington’s ass (16-4 this Century) and winning Rose Bowls (3 since 2012).

Win another Rose Bowl, then pop off.

In the meantime, head back to the Hardcore Husky Board and spew your stupid takes.

Say Hi to Fatters.

No NC, no tradition, and it's all going away in a few years

46-27 since 2016, which is nothing

You celebrate Independence Bowls. LOL. That's not big time. I don't even think U of A would sink that low. Maybe WSU
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2022

I don't know of a bigger blowhard on these boards than you, and that's saying a lot.
    I do:

PS: stop reading my posts weirdo.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2022

trublue said:

Okay

I’m satisfied with kicking Washington’s ass (16-4 this Century) and winning Rose Bowls (3 since 2012).

In the meantime, head back to the Hardcore Husky Board and spew your stupid takes.

Say Hi to Fatters.

You celebrate Independence Bowls. LOL. That's not big time. I don't even think U of A would sink that low. Maybe WSU
    4 Rose Bowl appearances since 2010, with 3 victories.

2 appearances in National Championship games since 2011. One close loss. Got steamrolled in the other.

I like the way you cherry pick 2016 as the year to start with Oregon’s overall record.

Washington has a great football tradition back in the last century.

What do you have to brag about in the past 20+ years?

4-16 against Oregon, including losing 12 in a row?

A season where you didn’t win a single game?

Terrible AD and coaching hires (for the most part)?

Is Jen Cohen and the Washington Administration going to lead UW back to the promised land?

With the realignment, who knows what the future is for either program? History and tradition is meaningless to the powers that be.

Looks like college football is going the route of college basketball.

Long overdue and great for the players . . . Not so much for college football fans . . .

It’s time for the NFL to finance a semi-pro football league IMHO, i.e., pay the freight.

haie said:

dtd said:

I drink a lot so I forget, have you always been a haie alt? Oregon's games are still routinely among the highest watched nationally, year after year. The FIRST team the entire CFB consciousness thought of when the USC/UCLA news broke was Oregon. As pathetic as it is, and it is, Oregon just became the flagship program in the Pac-?
    You at your peak was roughly with SC and Washington in terms of eyeballs. SC and Washington had 1 Rose Bowl appearance, you had 3. You had as many playoff appearances as Washington and SC combined. More fiesta appearances, etc. And still very comparable.

It still comes down to what everyone but you already knows: you have an NBA type owner who does everything he can to improve you. It hasn't won you a national championship and when he finally passes Nike isn't going to give a fuck about you, beavlet, and the state of Oregon. He's making all these legacy donations to you guys and Stanford because he knows this. Same with him trying to buy the blazers.

It's a situation that is tenuous enough for you to lay off the shit talk against Washington who has done you a solid for 15+ years by making mind numbingly bad coaching hires.

And at this point you are Boise in the Mountain West without the second highest valuated AD in the conference and top 20 nationally despite Larry Scott, which is us doogs.
    2nd highest valued AD in the Conference.

What do you have to show for it?

A valuable “franchise” like that is run by Jen Cohen?

And she’s going to lead you back to your success in the 20th Century?

Umm. Sure.
    haie said:

Didn't you guys just not make the top 3 for the best recruit in your own state? What's up with that?

JSmith coming in on your shit? I thought everyone shit grellow in flyover country.

haie said:

Didn't you guys just not make the top 3 for the best recruit in your own state? What's up with that?

JSmith coming in on your shit? I thought everyone shit grellow in flyover country.

This post aged well.

No. 1 recruit of Class of 2023 out of State of Washington. 4* CB Caleb Presley, verbally commits to Oregon.

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

If you’re attempting to be a King Troll, please learn from Master Haie.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @haie isn't even a good troll.

He’s 100% invested and 1000% serious.

But he’s a BIG BOY executive and has EQUITY in the company he works for. Did you even take STEM classes???!!!

😂
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

@haie isn't even a good troll.

He’s 100% invested and 1000% serious.

But he’s a BIG BOY executive and has EQUITY in the company he works for. Did you even take STEM classes???!!!

😂

Is that supposed to be an insult? I don't feel ashamed to have all of those things. America! Capitalism!

As far as trolling goes, you @ me every chance you get, so something must be working.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

2 appearances in National Championship games since 2011. One close loss. Got steamrolled in the other.

I like the way you cherry pick 2016 as the year to start with Oregon’s overall record.

Is Jen Cohen and the Washington Administration going to lead UW back to the promised land?

With the realignment, who knows what the future is for either program? History and tradition is meaningless to the powers that be.

Long overdue and great for the players . . . Not so much for college football fans . . .

It’s time for the NFL to finance a semi-pro football league IMHO, i.e., pay the freight.

Like I said, Club Sport time.
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

No national title

Go away
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
    I'm a fucking legend you schizo freak. I just grew up a little being 40 plus. Don't try me Duck fag
    Trolling in Duck Refuge?

Just the facts, m’am.

We’re in the 21st Century.
    edited August 2022

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

No national title

Go away
    January 2, 1992

Seattle Times

“UW and Miami share title”
    “One poll picks Huskies, another chooses Hurricanes”

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020263/uploads/editor/2a/gdsg28bbrds0.jpg

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
    I'm a fucking legend you schizo freak. I just grew up a little being 40 plus. Don't try me Duck fag

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
    You are a very stupid person and/or very drunk.

You’re also very funny: “fucking legend”.
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
    You are a very stupid person and/or very drunk.

You’re also very funny: “fucking legend”.
    Both?

trublue said:

trublue said:

Okay

Say Hi to Fatters.

Your shit is weak . . .

Nothing personal.
    Lolz.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

dtd said:

So the one UW game that had eyeballs is comparable to the games every single year where Oregon has multiple top ratings? huh? You used to try.