Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We've identified the mother of those two kids in Minneapolis

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2022
    I live in an odd bubble now where I go into the office a few days a week with pretty cool people then work from home the rest and only go around where I live and everyone is pretty squared away and cool.

It's not bad

I just rarely see trash people.

I also rarely see children. (I live in a kind of expensive apartment complex). Like yeah teenagers when I go to Chipotle or something. But not shit ass teenagers.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let's be clear. There are shitty white trash women too.

Yes. And for the same reasons. The difference is this is now just black "culture".
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seen this enough times, read about it countless more. There's a real culture problem in black America that nobody wants to acknowledge or talk about. I've seen plenty of black people succeed as first generation immigrants from other countries while black Americans fail. This is not a race issue - it's deeper than that.

It's be design. Destroy the nuclear family and get the fathers out of the household. BLM states this as an objective and it's been happing for at least 50 years.

I hear middle class black people describe situations everyone experiences as racism. Black privilege is never acknowledging anything that happens to you is ever your fault or just a normal negative interaction. It's always an example of racism.
    A critical moment in history occurred in the 1960s. Whether the outcome was intentional or not is up for debate. But I think they knew the destruction they were wreaking.

The government went around in big cities and identified the single mother households. Then they herded them into low income housing, with large apartment buildings housing only single mother households. By default, all these kids grew up knowing only that type of life. They didn't have next door neighbors with a nuclear family and a successful dad. They didn't have role models for success and happy, functioning families. All they knew was poverty and misery. Naturally, it perpetuated itself.
    I know someone who had family living in the old Cabrini-Green housing complex in Chicago. They lived in a city west of Chicago. Going to visit family was another world experience.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Seen this enough times, read about it countless more. There's a real culture problem in black America that nobody wants to acknowledge or talk about. I've seen plenty of black people succeed as first generation immigrants from other countries while black Americans fail. This is not a race issue - it's deeper than that.

It's be design. Destroy the nuclear family and get the fathers out of the household. BLM states this as an objective and it's been happing for at least 50 years.

I hear middle class black people describe situations everyone experiences as racism. Black privilege is never acknowledging anything that happens to you is ever your fault or just a normal negative interaction. It's always an example of racism.
    A critical moment in history occurred in the 1960s. Whether the outcome was intentional or not is up for debate. But I think they knew the destruction they were wreaking.

The government went around in big cities and identified the single mother households. Then they herded them into low income housing, with large apartment buildings housing only single mother households. By default, all these kids grew up knowing only that type of life. They didn't have next door neighbors with a nuclear family and a successful dad. They didn't have role models for success and happy, functioning families. All they knew was poverty and misery. Naturally, it perpetuated itself.
    In a perverted way desegregation also contributed to that situation. And no I'm not calling for segregation. The welfare state was/is bad for all races but it really hammered blacks.

How come only white schools and neighborhoods have to be desegregated, and all the black schools and neighborhoods cry "gentrification" and "displacement" when white people move into their neighborhoods?

Could there be some kind of hate and resentment-based double-standard going on here? I often wonder.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm for the least amount of lowlifes near me
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Years ago there was a strip club in Dallas called the Million Dollar Saloon. My co-workers were addicted so we would go there when in town. Strip joints have never been my cup of tea. We pile out of the taxi and on the way to the door this dude pulls up in a Lincoln with the old steer horns on the front of the vehicle. A classic character. 10 gallon hat, boots and a tan polyester suit. Asks me if I park cars, I say yeah, I park cars, he throws me the keys and a $10 spot and I park his car. My co-workers thought it was hilarious. He and the valet figured out what was up by the time I got back to the door and neither was too pleased. I gave up the $10 spot and was on my merry way.

Those racist bastards.

My daughter had a soccer tournament in Raleigh, I had some meetings in Boston so went to the airport afterwards for the direct flight to RDU. Got to the hotel in jacket and tie and raced to my room to change and meet the parents down at the bar where someone had already ordered a drink for me. Got downstairs and was talking with the rest of the folks when another couple looked at me and asked if I was their Uber driver. I told them yes, asked them to wait a second and finished my drink in front of them, and said ok- Let's head out.

Hilarious. Those racist bastards.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022

SFGbob said:

In a perverted way desegregation also contributed to that situation. And no I'm not calling for segregation. The welfare state was/is bad for all races but it really hammered blacks.

How come only white schools and neighborhoods have to be desegregated, and all the black schools and neighborhoods cry "gentrification" and "displacement" when white people move into their neighborhoods?

Could there be some kind of hate and resentment-based double-standard going on here? I often wonder.
    When white people started moving out to the suburbs "White Flight" was routinely used as a pejorative and cited as proof of how racist white people are.

For the last 20 years, as more Hispanics move into the South Central area of Los Angeles, blacks have been moving out of the area with many of them moving out to Riverside and San Bernardino counties for bigger houses and yards and the hope of better schools. I challenge anyone to find a description in the media of this "black flight" being motivated by racism against Hispanics.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My daughter had a soccer tournament in Raleigh, I had some meetings in Boston so went to the airport afterwards for the direct flight to RDU. Got to the hotel in jacket and tie and raced to my room to change and meet the parents down at the bar where someone had already ordered a drink for me. Got downstairs and was talking with the rest of the folks when another couple looked at me and asked if I was their Uber driver. I told them yes, asked them to wait a second and finished my drink in front of them, and said ok- Let's head out.

Hilarious. Those racist bastards.

Imagine that you really do believe that the this country is a racist shit-hole as you know both Michelle and Barack do, and the best example you have of how racism has impacted you in America is that someone thought you were a valet or didn't notice you waiting in line.

And then remember that both of these people dealing with this racist horror have benefited greatly their entire adult lives from their skin color. Both of them got into Ivy League schools through affirmative action, Barack was made editor of the Harvard Law Review almost surely because of his skin color. Despite being a mediocre law student Michelle was still hired by a top 50 law firm where she under performed.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

When white people started moving out to the suburbs "White Flight" was routinely used as a pejorative and cited as proof of how racist white people are.

For the last 20 years, as more Hispanics move into the South Central area of Los Angeles, blacks have been moving out of the area with many of them moving out to Riverside and San Bernardino counties for bigger houses and yards and the hope of better schools. I challenge anyone to find a description in the media of this "black flight" being motivated by racism against Hispanics.

I think it's simply because blacks can't dance to Messican music.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Very racist thread IMO
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    Starbucks misspelled my name on a cappucino.

Racists.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2022

Have seen this so many times it gets old.

Was in a bar in NOLA in the Quarter last spring. Gal absolutely fucking freaks out and starts screaming at the bartender. Threatens to shoot up the place. Truly started looking for a place to dive under when the bullets started flying. For about 30 minutes she's mother f'ing this, f'that, dropping the race card on and on. Just nutso.

Turns out she'd come in the bar and started selling jello shots - IN THE FUCKING BAR. Not her bar. A bar owned and operated by someone else. Bartender kicks her out and bans her because, well, its his job to sell alcohol in the bar.

She'd sat something down while she was trying to sell jello shots and somebody took it. Like a tray or a water bottle or some such shit. Claimed the bartender stole it. Fucking racist bartender.

Thank god nothing happened but my head was on a swivel the rest of the night in that place.

CSB, I know but jesus christ.

Just let her sell the fucking jello shots it’s for one night. The goal is to bring in more young business into the bar.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Years ago there was a strip club in Dallas called the Million Dollar Saloon. My co-workers were addicted so we would go there when in town. Strip joints have never been my cup of tea. We pile out of the taxi and on the way to the door this dude pulls up in a Lincoln with the old steer horns on the front of the vehicle. A classic character. 10 gallon hat, boots and a tan polyester suit. Asks me if I park cars, I say yeah, I park cars, he throws me the keys and a $10 spot and I park his car. My co-workers thought it was hilarious. He and the valet figured out what was up by the time I got back to the door and neither was too pleased. I gave up the $10 spot and was on my merry way.

Those racist bastards.

I have been there long ago on a Dallas trip for the biz. Buddy wanted to go badly. I have to say that the girls were smokin' hot. Don't know if that held up over time though.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Last time I went to a Dallas strip club, someone was murdered in the parking lot. Right by the freeway, Exxxtasy or some shit. It was a byob strip club but you have to buy drugs and alcohol from organized gangs inside, cops had to have known, shadiest place I ever been.

Not my scene.
    Sledog said:

Those racist bastards.

I have been there long ago on a Dallas trip for the biz. Buddy wanted to go badly. I have to say that the girls were smokin' hot. Don't know if that held up over time though.
    Yeah the girls were very attractive and I believe at the time it was the most successful strip joint in America next to a place in Atlanta called the Cheetah. Even as a kid I understood that going into the candy store when I knew I couldn't have any was a waste of time.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I just can’t get my head around what drives a person to behave like that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Starbucks misspelled my name on a cappucino.

Racists.

I was seated and a restaurant and a white couple came in after me and was served first. The racism was palpable.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Last time I went to a Dallas strip club, someone was murdered in the parking lot. Right by the freeway, Exxxtasy or some shit. It was a byob strip club but you have to buy drugs and alcohol from organized gangs inside, cops had to have known, shadiest place I ever been.

Not my scene.

About 20 years ago I went to one in Charlotte. We were searched for weapons before going in. Walking in it was clear we were the only whites there. Including the dancers. A woman and a table says “Christ, white people”. We were plotting our exit but didn’t just want to leave. Ordered a beer. Guys in a back room kept coming out and looking at us. Finally a nice guy says “I think your in the wrong club, there is a much better place down the road a little bit with prettier girls”. Ok, thanks for the info!

Cool story.