Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brian Kelly Criticized for Losing Local Recruit — When Curley Reed Chose UW. Also Brian Kelly.

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

My LSU source in LC says dude was, "down the list." If he blows up this year, he's headed 2 hours down I-10.

Cook it.

Imagine being a duck fan, seeing his kid commits to UW, calling up your LSU friend in Lake Charles, and asking him questions about this kid.

I don't think I've heard a sadder story here on HH. You should really reconsider a lot of things in your life.
    Correct
    You’re one sad husky ass kissing Duck.
    I call balls and strikes. This is pretty pathetic dude. Almost as pathetic as haie’s imaginary convos he has at bend and Portland breweries
    You’ve been a dick to all Duck fans long before I started poasting on DR. Ass kisser.

“Balls and Strikes.”

Keep telling yourself that.
    Just go back to Fishduck dude. You take too much grellow up the ass on the regular to be here.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I believe the kid tore his ACL last august and didn’t play at all his junior year, so the LSU offer was probably from Coach O, maybe Kelly doesn’t like the kid now, maybe he’s down the list, or maybe Kelly is just so inept he’s gonna recruit Asa Turner down to the bayou. Who knows, who cares.

If we can recruit we should be able to keep him, recruiting against Coach O in Louisiana is completely different than recruiting against BK and his new accent.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

My LSU source in LC says dude was, "down the list." If he blows up this year, he's headed 2 hours down I-10.

Cook it.

Imagine being a duck fan, seeing his kid commits to UW, calling up your LSU friend in Lake Charles, and asking him questions about this kid.

I don't think I've heard a sadder story here on HH. You should really reconsider a lot of things in your life.
    Correct
    I call balls and strikes. This is pretty pathetic dude. Almost as pathetic as haie’s imaginary convos he has at bend and Portland breweries
    You’ve been a dick to all Duck fans long before I started poasting on DR. Ass kisser.

“Balls and Strikes.”

To all? Prove it. I call out our dumbass fans. Unfortunately, that includes you/DJ.
    Sure ntxhusky. Keep telling yourself that.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

There’s this thing called texting. “Hey BIL, how’d LSU let this kid get away to UW?”

“Down the list.”

Figures.

You can Fuck Off now. And your ass kiss Duck buddy too.
    Jesus Christ you're a loser.
    Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.
    "Everyone who makes me out to be the retard I am must be on the spectrum!"

Could you be any more of a battleground redneck fucking quook?
    Dumbfuck. You live in BG. I live in civilization. We’ve been through this before. Neck.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

There’s this thing called texting. “Hey BIL, how’d LSU let this kid get away to UW?”

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

Dumbfuck. You live in BG. I live in civilization. We’ve been through this before. Neck.
    lol. Okay bud. Civilization === Vancouver proper for you then.

But you don't live in Felida. Obviously. There are only Washington, Cal, and Stanford flags in that area.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct

“Balls and Strikes.”

Just go back to Fishduck dude. You take too much grellow up the ass on the regular to be here.
    LOL........

OK!

Aspie.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

But you don't live in Felida. Obviously. There are only Washington, Cal, and Stanford flags in that area.
    W. Couv

LOL............

OK!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!
    You are so obviously a complete fucktard, and a liar. You couldn't hide it any worse than if you were a top high school coach in the great state of Alabama.
    edited August 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!
    You are so obviously a complete fucktard, and a liar. You couldn't hide it any worse than if you were a top high school coach in the great state of Alabama.
    Down the list. I can't help it if that's the story out of LA. Just providing info on why a kid from LC would choose UW. I'm sorry it made you cry like a little girl Haie. Have another drink.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!
    Down the list. I can't help it if that's the story out of LA. Just providing info on why a kid from LC would choose UW. I'm sorry it made you cry like a little girl Haie. Have another drink.
    Jesus Christ. No one even cares about that. Your friend sounds like almost as big of a poor, lying faggot as you. So poor in this area that you know nothing about Felida. What a fucking loser.

Get a job loser. 9,438 + 1.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!
    Jesus Christ. No one even cares about that. Your friend sounds like almost as big of a poor, lying faggot as you. So poor in this area that you know nothing about Felida. What a fucking loser.

Aspie having a fit.

My BIL says kid didn’t make the list. Do you have any fucking idea how many D-1 guys are in LA? Per capita they turn out more than any other state. LSU takes the cream of the crop you fucking dumbass. Go wipe down your vag.

Felida......LOL
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!

Aspie having a fit.

My BIL says kid didn’t make the list. Do you have any fucking idea how many D-1 guys are in LA? Per capita they turn out more than any other state. LSU takes the cream of the crop you fucking dumbass. Go wipe down your vag.

Felida......LOL
    Outs himself as a poor and doesn't even realize it.

Sorry dude, I don't really care about LA. Ugh, you're a jack LSU fan all of the sudden. Makes sense.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.

W. Couv

LOL............

OK!

Aspie having a fit.

Felida......LOL
    Outs himself as a poor and doesn't even realize it.

Sorry dude, I don't really care about LA. Ugh, you're a jack LSU fan all of the sudden. Makes sense.
    Haie still in the midst of his Aspie fit.

Connecting all the wrong dots.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Any relationship to Curly Jefferson? Make an assessment!