Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5-star Oregon WR commit Jurrion Dickey visiting Miami football

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2022
    Oh oh.

The sell for Cristobal and his staff will be to get Dickey to want to play on the other side of the country from his hometown of East Palo Alto, California. Offensive lineman Francis Mauigoa, quarterback Jaden Rashada, tight end Riley Williams and edge rusher Jayden Wayne are 2023 Miami commits from the West Coast.

I'd say if the Big 10 really wants to lock down West coast recruiting, they should be looking to bring Miamuh into the fold.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Mario can sell him on out patterns and blocking for 3 yard gains, more power to him.

He can also sell him how he utilized Thornton, Hutson and Franklin last year.
    46XiJCAB said:

If Mario can sell him on out patterns and blocking for 3 yard gains, more power to him.

All three were skinny babies and freshman. None of those guys was blocking shit. Hope you weren't expecting those string beans to get you to the promised land.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Not really worried about this.

Cristobal took his best shot and got a shrug from Dickey’s camp.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022
    Not worried. Watch Cristobal’s game film of his time at Oregon. Any WR prospect will run for the hills. He’s at Miami, because them and Texas A&M have proven to throw enormous amounts cash legally and illegally recruits way. Why not take the trip and get wined, dined, and sixty-nined, then say no later. USC scares me way more than fucking Miami. When some of our? OL or RB recruits take visits to south beach, then I’ll be worried.

Not worried. Watch Cristobal’s game film of his time at Oregon. Any WR prospect will run for the hills. He’s at Miami, because them and Texas A&M have proven to throw enormous amounts cash legally and illegally recruits way. Why not take the trip and get wined, dined, and sixty-nined, then say no later. USC scares me way more than fucking Miami. When some of our? OL or RB recruits take visits to south beach, then I’ll be worried.

Lolz. This is basically Ballz-level "WDWHA".

Thanks for the Sunday afternoon levity though. Gotta go with @haie here on this one.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

All three were skinny babies and freshman. None of those guys was blocking shit. Hope you weren't expecting those string beans to get you to the promised land.
    The swarthy Cuban doth protest too much methinks

46XiJCAB said:

Mario wouldn’t know how to use a stud QB or WR if they bit him in the ass.

See Herbert.

He will fuck up Van Dyke this year.

Just watch.

Meathead run the ball first mentality.
    edited August 2022
    Mario can’t stop meddling in his OC’s game plans long enough to let elite offensive players excel.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Committing to Mario is like accepting a marriage proposal from Amber Heard, I'm sure he won't shit in MY bed.