Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Preseason Pod from Paradise

2»

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That said, I also feel the B10 is the call. Mainly to preserve some semblance of old rivalries and the possibility that being a part of real conference might stem the bleeding of high end west coast players heading east. Why go? Play close to home and get a chance to compete on a national stage. A B12 merger would be a stop gap and a P10 reimagining would be a disaster.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Still no shout out love for @PurpleBaze and his massive dong.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

If this JIF doesn't make one chortle, then one is truly dead.
    Who are you?!

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baze is truly a good sport. People post images attributable to him like Saudi princes showering money onto hookers, ISIS terrorists making bombastic threats, Sikh restaurant owners, none of it having anything to do with Iranians, but he takes it in stride and in good humor and doesn't throw a hissy fit. A tip of the Pahlavi to you my friend
    For the record I'm day drunk due to some margaritas at a local messican restaurant.

Also baze is a national reasure. Browned skin massive dong fucker who takes jokes well and drives us drunk fucks home. You can take advantage of my drilunk ass any day baze. God aka allah, bless him.

Also glad to see grundle and dnc are back. I have no solid opinion on their dong size but I love them and look forward to their much less homo erotic opines. Or more homo erotic. I won't judge.

Lastly I have no life and want to doog so hard. Thanks for lowering my expectations ... fags.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If this JIF doesn't make one chortle, then one is truly dead.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TIL that my impaired hearing has been letting me down when it comes to the podcast outro (formerly intro). I seriously thought that she was reading "strange nudes" instead of "strange news."

Honestly, now that I know what she's really saying, it makes a lot less sense.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last minute is priceless.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The last minute is priceless.

• TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 817
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    So do we get a commitment from the pod to make win total predictions on the episode right after the first game? I definitely want @JoeEDangerously to be gameday-hammered when he makes his.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

So do we get a commitment from the pod to make win total predictions on the episode right after the first game? I definitely want @JoeEDangerously to be gameday-hammered when he makes his.

I may want to predict an L for Kent State
  • Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    You guys never said who was transitioning
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baze is truly a good sport. People post images attributable to him like Saudi princes showering money onto hookers, ISIS terrorists making bombastic threats, Sikh restaurant owners, none of it having anything to do with Iranians, but he takes it in stride and in good humor and doesn't throw a hissy fit. A tip of the Pahlavi to you my friend
    For the record I'm day drunk due to some margaritas at a local messican restaurant.

Also baze is a national reasure. Browned skin massive dong fucker who takes jokes well and drives us drunk fucks home. You can take advantage of my drilunk ass any day baze. God aka allah, bless him.

Also glad to see grundle and dnc are back. I have no solid opinion on their dong size but I love them and look forward to their much less homo erotic opines. Or more homo erotic. I won't judge.

Lastly I have no life and want to doog so hard. Thanks for lowering my expectations ... fags.
    If you PM @Swaye, he's got hundreds of DNC dong pics on his laptop from hell
    I heard that was Russian DickInformation?

Hardy, har, har.