Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Utah is going to massively underwhelm this year

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
They got hot at the end of last year and they give off a vibe of a little mountain west team that can't handle the pressure of being a defending champion.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably starts with getting ass blasted by Florida.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm #Allin on the SEC crushing Oregon and Utah
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm #Allin on the SEC crushing Oregon and Utah

And Notre Dame ending Cal's football program.

And Wisconsin out drinking and destroying cuoglet.

And Beavlet getting shit stomped by the truckers at home.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

And Wisconsin out drinking and destroying cuoglet.

And Beavlet getting shit stomped by the truckers at home.

probably won’t get to see those happen, cuog and beavlet aren’t getting lifeboats.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Utah will win the conference. And beat FL.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The South is going to be terrible this year (moreso than normal) and they get usc in SLC.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    ntxduck said:

The South is going to be terrible this year (moreso than normal) and they get usc in SLC.

There is no more north or south anymore
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Losses to Florida, SC, UCLA, Oregon, and possibly a random game to a shitty team where they score 7-13 points.

It's a competitive conference. No one wins the league two years in a row unless the winner of their division let's them go play Clay Helton in a championship game.
    edited July 2022

ntxduck said:

Only for CCG purposes (at least this year). Utah still plays all 5 South opponents and only 4/6 from north, so yes they have an easier schedule than north teams
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't quite understand the steam for Utah this year.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Only for CCG purposes (at least this year). Utah still plays all 5 South opponents and only 4/6 from north, so yes they have an easier schedule than north teams
    The South should be better just because SC upgraded and if Chip is going to win more than 8 games it has to be this year. Arizona will be better. ASU might suck but not as bad as SC and Colorado did last year.

Then they have to go to Oregon (who will be jacked out of their minds to not lose to them for a 3rd time), they get OSU again who has already beat them. I dunno, I don't see it this year.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

They got hot at the end of last year and they give off a vibe of a little mountain west team that can't handle the pressure of being a defending champion.

They butt fucked O twice in 2 weeks. I wouldn't bet against Whittingham. Guy is a winner and always exceeds expectations.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

They butt fucked O twice in 2 weeks. I wouldn't bet against Whittingham. Guy is a winner and always exceeds expectations.
    He got punked by Washington and Oregon over and over before last year. Couldn't really beat SC either.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The South should be better just because SC upgraded and if Chip is going to win more than 8 games it has to be this year. Arizona will be better. ASU might suck but not as bad as SC and Colorado did last year.

Then they have to go to Oregon (who will be jacked out of their minds to not lose to them for a 3rd time), they get OSU again who has already beat them. I dunno, I don't see it this year.
    CU may go Owen and ASU is going to be terrible. Agree Arizona will be better. Usc too but still poor on the lines and that’s where Utah eats.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

He got punked by Washington and Oregon over and over before last year. Couldn't really beat SC either.
    True however the resources he has to work with is well below UW/OU levels consistently. Whittingham is a winner.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

True however the resources he has to work with is well below UW/OU levels consistently. Whittingham is a winner.
    You make some good points. He's just been clowned by the doogs so many times. 2017. 2020 to Lake. Lulz
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah was always kind of weak at QB and now seem to have a good one. I can’t believe Huntley is a NFL QB.

I think they are rightfully the favorites.

ASU’s demise is greatly exaggerated. They got a decent QB transfer and while their recruiting is now shit, that won’t be felt for a few years. They are still a 7 or 8 win team.

USC will be better.

UCLA will be the same.