Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obligatory

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
Don James lost on the road to a WAC team his first game

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    It's a good thing we got this inserted (75K) into the commentary early.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Pete is only the second UW coach in my lifetime to win his first game.

James loss (as previously mentioned)
    Lambright beat Stanford
    Neuheisel lost to BYU
    Gilbertson lost to tOSU
    Willingham lost to USAFA
    Sarkisian lost to LSU
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    I guess the thread I started on this was too late, didn't realize this was here.

In Jame's defense, that ASU team he lost to went 12-0 and went on to beat Nebraska in the Fiesta bowl.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Can we all agree that maybe Sark really didn't leave the cupboard full of talent?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,555 Founders Club
    AEB said:

Can we all agree that maybe Sark really didn't leave the cupboard full of talent?

I can't tell if you're being sarkastic.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Baphomet said:

I guess the thread I started on this was too late, didn't realize this was here.

In Jame's defense, that ASU team he lost to went 12-0 and went on to beat Nebraska in the Fiesta bowl.

Or, perhaps you're just being ignored?

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

Or, perhaps you're just being ignored?

BURN!!!
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    AEB said:

I'm not sure we can all agree Sark has really left. There were times the players looked like his team last night, which is highly disturbing. Also, Sark is given far too much credit for returning the program to respectability (according to the media), and Petersen's success (assuming he returns the program to elite status) will be lauded as Sark's too, for who but Sark could have retrieved the program from 0-12? The media bias toward Sark is nauseating.

Unfortunately, Sark's imprint appears indelible. But, I hope near future conference titles, Rose Bowl victories, and even a national championship will establish Petersen's legacy.