Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogles Sports Swag Sweatshop

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited July 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
Let's be honest, this season might be the last stand for us Doogs.

We're an on life support program in an on life support conference.

I hate our administration and the collective self-inflicted wounds that have cratered WASHINGTON'S prestige and national relevance.

I like Deboer. He needs to win yesterday.

One of my time and money suck hobbies this program has inspired is a sports memorabilia obsession (90% UW related, it's been a very bad investment).

Wanted to start a memorabilia thread similar to the watch thread where Doogs can post Husky Heirlooms that have fallen on hard times. Trying to get excited for the final Doog countdown to when we lose against Michigan State.

Here's a few starter cards:
John Ross Flawless on card auto tri-color patch 9/15
This card would be worth 1k plus if he wasn't a bust, I probably got ripped off snagging it for 50. I still love Ross, he gave us legitimate athleticism and didn't really bitch while he was here when he could have been a typical WR drama queen.

10 star recruit, nuff said on that.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Dante Pettis- 1 of my favorite cards, it's pretty much worthless but I might get it graded by HGA just to have a color match slab.

Sydney MF Jones, a what could have been story, glad he still found a way to get paid.

Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

The jacket….. From my dead cold hands

Also have original Dawgfather and Dawgfather III tposter laminated in my garage. For the life of me I can’t believe we don’t have DF II

The initial jersey piping introduced in 2001 was so bad.

I have a reprint of the dawgfather with just James. The OG of the entire team in tux would probably sell for a bit on ebay, that's great piece to have.

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Found this original article in a box clearing out the closet a few years ago and had it framed. I love locker and the Sark era pant stripes, fuck off.

i totally forgot about jerry brewer.

there have been some absolute gems when it comes to uw football reporting throughout the years.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Found this original article in a box clearing out the closet a few years ago and had it framed. I love locker and the Sark era pant stripes, fuck off.

I also liked the stripes.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This thread might make me take a picture of my Chris Polk signed mini helmet.

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hell, I thought I was done with ever going to a game again..Oregon 2019 sucked the last of the life out of me. I might be down for a Doogs Last Stand game. I can't even remember the last tim I smoked weed and talked shit to opposing fans. Part of me wants to be tossed from a game as we are mounting an epic comeback for nostalgia sake, but fyfmfe, the only place I will be tossed is off the montlake bridge as Sparty bends us over late in the 4th.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

An excuse to post Cartier baubles on the main board?

You've become so cynical and jaded in your middle age. I love it
    PM @YellowSnow if you wanna pick up an authentic, vintage UW Letterman Jacket on the cheap. $81.00 OBO.

Harsh bruh.