Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't think anything is going to change or be announced this year.
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Hawaii.

I would rather never see another college football game than be a fan of a team in this conference.

It might be good for me.

I’ll actually go to Saturday weddings in the fall. Rake up leaves instead of using the leaf blower vacuum thing. Make my own apple cider. Get mad when kids jump into my pile of leaves. Ask their parents to make them stop. Rake up more leaves. Take an extra trip. Invite friends from the East Coast. Murder the entire family if the leaf jumping continues. Make it seem like a gas leak or a disappearance. Be one of those guys who has over the top Halloween decorations with elaborate candy dispensers. No, Suzanne those aren’t real skeletons don’t be silly. Maybe I’ll make a pumpkin trebuchet, or a catapult I don’t know the fucking difference. Murder Suzanne if she gets suspicious. Play more tennis. Tons of stuff I could have been doing all these years.

Anyone else get teary-eyed reading this?
    Only four posts in and I've already laughed and cried. What a thread in the making.
    Seems like Suzanne is a nosy cunt and deserved it
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LB_33 said:

chuck said:

Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Hawaii.

I would rather never see another college football game than be a fan of a team in this conference.

It might be good for me.

I’ll actually go to Saturday weddings in the fall. Rake up leaves instead of using the leaf blower vacuum thing. Make my own apple cider. Get mad when kids jump into my pile of leaves. Ask their parents to make them stop. Rake up more leaves. Take an extra trip. Invite friends from the East Coast. Murder the entire family if the leaf jumping continues. Make it seem like a gas leak or a disappearance. Be one of those guys who has over the top Halloween decorations with elaborate candy dispensers. No, Suzanne those aren’t real skeletons don’t be silly. Maybe I’ll make a pumpkin trebuchet, or a catapult I don’t know the fucking difference. Murder Suzanne if she gets suspicious. Play more tennis. Tons of stuff I could have been doing all these years.

Anyone else get teary-eyed reading this?
    Only four posts in and I've already laughed and cried. What a thread in the making.
    Seems like Suzanne is a nosy cunt and deserved it
    Craves it.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 817
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Molotov Cocktails
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

English purists will tell you only apples and yeast from them can be called cider. They also don’t know shit about anything that goes in their mouth besides dicks. Food, dental work, drinks - they all suck there. Maybe spotted dick is good, never tried it. Almost everything that’s good in England came from their overseas conquests, which doesn’t so much speak about the English as it does their colonial victims.

How is it cider and not wine? Damned if I know, maybe we can set an arbitrary thing like 9% ABV and under is cider and the other stuff is wine. But if I’m making something for the fall it has to be Halloween themed. In the context of I don’t drink anymore so I’m not going to put forth max effort, but I’m a good host.

Thus, blood orange. Blood being scary, and Orange associated with the Dutch who are living in a fucking floodplain where their death is prevented solely by boys who stick their fingers in dykes.

Unless I can get my hands on some pears from a tree that is haunted. Like something from Transylvania or something nearby. I’ve previously mentioned Moldova and their fruit exports, I’m sure they have some pear or cherry trees with a sad as fuck story because everything there is sad - “here 17 year old Bianca hung herself out of sorrow after her beloved Dimitru died while he was attempting to put out an electrical fire with a bucket of water. Her little sister found her body which was being devoured by wolves, who then turned their attention to her and ate her face. She was still alive when she stumbled into the village and was killed by the villagers who thought she was the local pond witch from their folk tales. Their grief struck father, already having lost his wife to botulinum poisoning after she ate expired sardines during the famine of 2017, went amok and slaughtered half of the orchard workers with a sharpened branch from that pear tree. He was only stopped when he tripped on a tree root and impaled himself. Some say you can still hear their voices at night… Whispering… I think these sardines are still good.” I’d probably use them to make a pear mead with some wild honey. The word mead comes from the proto-Slavic mid, which in Ukrainian means honey. It’s also the supposed origin of the concept of a honeymoon. Before their discovery that heat is a catalyst mead was reserved for kings and the wealthiest nobles as honey takes 15-30 years to ferment with just fruit yeast. I’ve had some really good ones before there, not too sweet and surprisingly refreshing with a variety of fruit flavors and no additives.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

English purists will tell you only apples and yeast from them can be called cider. They also don’t know shit about anything that goes in their mouth besides dicks. Food, dental work, drinks - they all suck there. Maybe spotted dick is good, never tried it. Almost everything that’s good in England came from their overseas conquests, which doesn’t so much speak about the English as it does their colonial victims.

How is it cider and not wine? Damned if I know, maybe we can set an arbitrary thing like 9% ABV and under is cider and the other stuff is wine. But if I’m making something for the fall it has to be Halloween themed. In the context of I don’t drink anymore so I’m not going to put forth max effort, but I’m a good host.

Thus, blood orange. Blood being scary, and Orange associated with the Dutch who are living in a fucking floodplain where their death is prevented solely by boys who stick their fingers in dykes.

Unless I can get my hands on some pears from a tree that is haunted. Like something from Transylvania or something nearby. I’ve previously mentioned Moldova and their fruit exports, I’m sure they have some pear or cherry trees with a sad as fuck story because everything there is sad - “here 17 year old Bianca hung herself out of sorrow after her beloved Dimitru died while he was attempting to put out an electrical fire with a bucket of water. Her little sister found her body which was being devoured by wolves, who then turned their attention to her and ate her face. She was still alive when she stumbled into the village and was killed by the villagers who thought she was the local pond witch from their folk tales. Their grief struck father, already having lost his wife to botulinum poisoning after she ate expired sardines during the famine of 2017, went amok and slaughtered half of the orchard workers with a sharpened branch from that pear tree. He was only stopped when he tripped on a tree root and impaled himself. Some say you can still hear their voices at night… Whispering… I think these sardines are still good.” I’d probably use them to make a pear mead with some wild honey. The word mead comes from the proto-Slavic mid, which in Ukrainian means honey. It’s also the supposed origin of the concept of a honeymoon. Before their discovery that heat is a catalyst mead was reserved for kings and the wealthiest nobles as honey takes 15-30 years to ferment with just fruit yeast. I’ve had some really good ones before there, not too sweet and surprisingly refreshing with a variety of fruit flavors and no additives.
    Moldova would be the place to get a haunted tree.

Romania if you wanted a gypsy curse of some kind but idk if you're the type to serve that to guests. Personally, I like my in-laws.

I've got some mead I bottled 8 yrs ago when the wife and I got married. The stuff I've opened so far has been rocket fuel that tastes light and fruity and will solidly make your face flush with 2 fingers.

I figure I'll save it for when we get a bit older and the subject of a threesome with the babysitter materializes. We never got to go on a honeymoon after all.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

Romania if you wanted a gypsy curse of some kind but idk if you're the type to serve that to guests. Personally, I like my in-laws.

I've got some mead I bottled 8 yrs ago when the wife and I got married. The stuff I've opened so far has been rocket fuel that tastes light and fruity and will solidly make your face flush with 2 fingers.

I figure I'll save it for when we get a bit older and the subject of a threesome with the babysitter materializes. We never got to go on a honeymoon after all.
    I don’t know wtf you guys are talking about but chinned because it’s two of our? top posters.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

What does Adderall taste like?
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

I have a very accurate way of finding out who’s Romanian and who’s a gypsy, as they look fairly similar. You ask them.

If they get angry and deny being a gypsy - that means nothing. Feign ignorance, “Roma or Romanian they sound so similar I’m so sorry. I’m just an ignorant American, how are your gymnasts, orphans, and beloved dictator Chow Chow Chex Sue?” The true test is when you come home, and if your copper wiring is gone- it was a gypsy.

One of my favorite family vacation memories is shoving some gypsies with one of my dads. It sounds barbaric, but far from it. We were on our way to see the Coliseum, the one where people were pitted in hand to hand combat against other people or animals for amusement. Not the one with the Big Ten team where they pit young men against each other for our amusement. They tried to shove a baby into my mom’s arms in order to pick off some jewelry, not knowing that she has very little in the way of maternal instincts and she just pushed it down. These were professional gypsies, they actually had a swaddled doll, instead of the much more easily replaceable gypsy baby.

Most Americans have had too little exposure to gypsies. They think of them as manning Zoltan machines that lead to statutory rape, or placing “thinner” curses when you drunkenly drive over their wife while getting road head. Innocent stuff. Please do not mistake this as a call for genocide, I’m just saying don’t buy cider fruit from gypsies. They also sell various roadside slivovitz like drinks, distilled in copper pots made from some poor schmucks wiring. He probably made the mistake of wanting to know if they were Romanian.

Have you ever heard of hallucinogenic honey? Supposedly bees that pollinate rhododendron, not to be confused with what Willie Taggart did to Oregon’s fatasses, make some trippy honey. Anyway, honey is an untapped source of drink flavor. Stickmen Brewing in my neck of the woods makes a pretty decent honey blonde ale, I had wanted to make something similar.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to intoxicate the missus in order to convince her to engage in group sex. In my experience it’s better tried on vacation, because odds are she’s not going to want to risk running into her again and/or will get jealous when the other chick keeps sending you noods. My apologies if I incorrectly guessed you were aiming for MFF instead of MMF.

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

I don’t know wtf you guys are talking about but chinned because it’s two of our? top posters.
    They say that’s what sunk BD2W - not enough tops.
    Canadawg said:

It might be good for me.

What kind of cider?
    Blood.

Orange.

What does Adderall taste like?
    I imagine like most other pills? Sorry, I’m not up to date on all the erectile dysfunction products. I will say if taste is a major negative factor in pleasing your partner then you’re just going to have to swallow it no matter what. Personally, I have the opposite problem. Probably because of all the pharmaceutical speed. It is actually quite inconvenient as most times it’s considered inappropriate in public. Except around Halloween, when you can laugh it off by saying you got a boo!ner.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't have your driveway done by gypsies either