Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brian Kelly Criticized for Losing Local Recruit — When Curley Reed Chose UW. Also Brian Kelly.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hopefully the DL coach develops our guys and we stop hearing about that he coached Aaron Donald 12 years ago. It's like Junior Adams and Cooper Kupp.

Agreed, but unlike Adams, IB had a five year string of very successful lines at the power 5 level with Wisconsin. Adams still can’t say that. I’m hopeful.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great work here by Deboer and staff to get a well-rated guy out of region, especially in a year where in-state guys at the position have a weird disconnect with the program. However, it's questionable how hard LSU was going after this guy and they might be in for a fight if LSU decides to make a run down the line. It just is what it is.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We got him because he had a serious injury and Brian Kelly in Brian Kelly-like fashion stopped giving a shit about him.

I hope he comes here and does great and Brian Kelly and Brian Kelly both get their shit pushed in in the SEC.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My LSU source in LC says dude was, "down the list." If he blows up this year, he's headed 2 hours down I-10.

Cook it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

My LSU source in LC says dude was, "down the list." If he blows up this year, he's headed 2 hours down I-10.

Cook it.

Imagine being a duck fan, seeing his kid commits to UW, calling up your LSU friend in Lake Charles, and asking him questions about this kid.

I don't think I've heard a sadder story here on HH. You should really reconsider a lot of things in your life.
    Correct
  • Options
    edited July 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Imagine being a duck fan, seeing his kid commits to UW, calling up your LSU friend in Lake Charles, and asking him questions about this kid.

I don't think I've heard a sadder story here on HH. You should really reconsider a lot of things in your life.
    There’s this thing called texting. “Hey BIL, how’d LSU let this kid get away to UW?”

“Down the list.”

Figures.

You can Fuck Off now. And your ass kiss Duck buddy too.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct
    You’re one sad husky ass kissing Duck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

There’s this thing called texting. “Hey BIL, how’d LSU let this kid get away to UW?”

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Jesus Christ you're a loser.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct
    I call balls and strikes. This is pretty pathetic dude. Almost as pathetic as haie’s imaginary convos he has at bend and Portland breweries
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct
    I call balls and strikes. This is pretty pathetic dude. Almost as pathetic as haie’s imaginary convos he has at bend and Portland breweries
    You’ve been a dick to all Duck fans long before I started poasting on DR. Ass kisser.

“Balls and Strikes.”

Keep telling yourself that.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct
    You’ve been a dick to all Duck fans long before I started poasting on DR. Ass kisser.

“Balls and Strikes.”

To all? Prove it. I call out our dumbass fans. Unfortunately, that includes you/DJ.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct

“Balls and Strikes.”

To all? Prove it. I call out our dumbass fans. Unfortunately, that includes you/DJ.
    Keep going; I'm almost there...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

“Down the list.”

Figures.

Dripping with irony.

F’n Aspie.
    "Everyone who makes me out to be the retard I am must be on the spectrum!"

Could you be any more of a battleground redneck fucking quook?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cook it.

Correct
    Those convos were real but I won't comment on them being pathetic or not.