Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texas has a young team

2»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

What's your reasoning?

urban meyer not being currently employeed.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

Ironic that he committed to the same coach who won Nick Montana.

No parallels there at all.

Sometimes I hate the recruiting bullshit because the #1 QB in the country, if they truly have that type of talent simply doesn't go 7-16 for 44 yards against anyone. You think Caleb Williams or Bryce Young would ever go 7-16 for 44 yards? I'm sure both those guys did have a better supporting cast than Arch Manning They could go with Orting High school against the best program in the state of Texas and they wouldn't play that shitty.

Excuses will be made tho. Jacob Sirmon supposedly had a shitty supporting cast at Bothell even tho they won a state fucking title the year before he was the starter and his #1 target was one of the better WR's in the state and went to Central. It's been proven that he simply sucked. Mark my words, Arch Manning sucks.
    Even if he sucks it sounds like some other legit recruits are following him to Texas. That alone could be worth taking and keeping him on the roster.