Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interview with Oregon Ducks QB Reggie Ogburn (1979-80)

2»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2022
    Fucking fine, I watched a vid. His release reminds me of Mariota. He seems accurate with the ball. His size and speed aren't 5 star. He seems kinda like whatever Huard, maybe he's a coach's son. He looks a lot like a smaller, slower Mariota. He looks like he'd be great at Miami throwing 471 screen passes a year. 7 minute vid I didn't see a single ball driven down the field for a big play, and on that thought was there a single explosion play from him? One of his highlights was a backwards pass. He has good pocket feet but he's not going to bust a 30 yard run on 3rd and 20. His off platform accuracy and general throwing ability are clearly his strengths, along with the mental side of the game.

another edit: Oh, I didn't realize he committed to Oregon. Cool. Nattys.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

You dumb fucktards understand that this validates what doogs have been saying, that your current QB room is shit right?

I thought manning and that other paper tiger 5 star were going to be the next big thing? You're duct taping with Nix and then telling this kid he's starting day one.

Your best QB's in school history was 3 star that Helfrich out scouted people on, and a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.

Our best pro quarterback, but there’s no question that Mariota had a better college career than Herbert.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

You dumb fucktards understand that this validates what doogs have been saying, that your current QB room is shit right?

I thought manning and that other paper tiger 5 star were going to be the next big thing? You're duct taping with Nix and then telling this kid he's starting day one.

Your best QB's in school history was 3 star that Helfrich out scouted people on, and a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.

I always appreciate fan fic
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

All facts. Sorry it hurts your snatch so much.
    edited July 2022
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

lol at Helfrich out-scouting anyone for Herbert. That’s not at all how it went down.

Matt Lubick was the guy who scouted and recruited Herbert to Oregon. Helfrich wasn’t at all sold on JH and almost lost him to UW through his disinterest. Herbert had been coming off a broken leg and Helfrich wanted to pass while Jonathan Smith was all in on him. Steve Greatwood and Matt Lubick had to practically beg Helfrich to call Herbert and offer.

But I’m sure you’re the guy with the insight, given how much time you spend obsessing over Oregon football.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

lol at Helfrich out-scouting anyone for Herbert. That’s not at all how it went down.

Matt Lubick was the guy who scouted and recruited Herbert to Oregon. Helfrich wasn’t at all sold on JH and almost lost him to UW through his disinterest. Herbert had been coming off a broken leg and Helfrich wanted to pass while Jonathan Smith was all in on him. Steve Greatwood and Matt Lubick had to practically beg Helfrich to call Herbert and offer.

But I’m sure you’re the guy with the insight, given how much time you spend obsessing over Oregon football.
    Lickspittle has stories, doesn’t he.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

You're picking out a detail here that in no way changes my ultimate point.

That's how stupid you are. Hit your numbers this month so you can donate, bitch little quck.

Get your fellow poors to do the same. If you can't afford 120$ than shut the fuck up forever.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One school owns the other and that fact isn't changing anytime soon.

Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

One school owns the other and that fact isn't changing anytime soon.

Exactly right. I'll take another beer. You can get it, or one of your fat Clark College daughters can get it. Up to you.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

That's how stupid you are. Hit your numbers this month so you can donate, bitch little quck.

Get your fellow poors to do the same. If you can't afford 120$ than shut the fuck up forever.
    “One detail” 😂

“Pump my gas!!!”

“I’m rich and you’re poor!!!”

Jesus. Do you have any idea how bad all of this looks, taken in the context of your all-consuming internet obsession?

I mean this is just awful, awful stuff, buddy. Get it together.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

“One detail” 😂

“Pump my gas!!!”

“I’m rich and you’re poor!!!”

Jesus. Do you have any idea how bad all of this looks, taken in the context of your all-consuming internet obsession?

I mean this is just awful, awful stuff, buddy. Get it together.
    You keep dodging why you and the other "we aren't actually low level bitches" qucks haven't donated yet. It's just 120$ dude. I spent that on beer and a movie today.

Jesus Christ I'm glad I'm a UW grad and not a fucking loser like you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Can't fork up 120$ for a doog board.

:snicker:
    Buddy I don’t need to pay 120.00 to watch you throw your little temper tantrums on an internet chat board that you take incredibly seriously for someone who claims over and over and over again that he’s such a BIG BOY EXECUTIVE🤣

Say good night, kiddo. I’ve got a big day of selling vacuum cleaners tomorrow. Halfway through the month and I gotta hit my number!!!😂

Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Buddy I don’t need to pay 120.00 to watch you throw your little temper tantrums on an internet chat board that you take incredibly seriously for someone who claims over and over and over again that he’s such a BIG BOY EXECUTIVE🤣

Say good night, kiddo. I’ve got a big day of selling vacuum cleaners tomorrow. Halfway through the month and I gotta hit my number!!!😂

lol.

Poor loser UO alum confirmed.

Can't afford 120$.

I don't claim I'm an executive. I am one. Because I went to UW instead of UO and worked my dick off.

I'm sorry that that hurts your little snatch.