Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies Await Tuesday Decision from Minnesota DL

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m not saying this is a bad get

I obviously have respect for what Matt Campbell does and hard not to have respect for what Fleck has done at Minnesota

That said it’s also important to note that beating those schools for recruits likely means we’re closer to a fringe Top 25 program than being firmly within
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Anytime you can get a top 1000 recruit you have to be excited

So were you serious about top 1000 recruits or are you backtracking?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Just like the twins (the good one at least), this guy will be way better than many of the four star bum DT’s we got during the leveling up phase. Hudl looks good and this guy could be a player.
    Sure … anything is possible and to some extent we all know that OL/DL can be some of the toughest to evaluate

Data tells us though that you’re more likely to be successful recruiting highly rated players than relying on developing the diamonds in the rough … that shouldn’t be that debatable
    He’s not a diamond in the rough. He was offered a long time ago and targeted. He’s a big kid that isn’t a total slug. The coaches wanted him.
    With all due respect, this staff as a whole has not completely recruited at a high end P5 level

So I’m going to take a wait/see on whether the early offer is an indication of having an eye that others don’t or more of a sign that this was viewed as an easy/attainable get

Sorry Teq, but you're not outwardly waiting to see anything. Quite the opposite based on your recruiting posts

And I don't know wtf you did to the quote feature lol. This isn't how my reply is supposed to look.
    chuck said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Just like the twins (the good one at least), this guy will be way better than many of the four star bum DT’s we got during the leveling up phase. Hudl looks good and this guy could be a player.
    Sure … anything is possible and to some extent we all know that OL/DL can be some of the toughest to evaluate

Data tells us though that you’re more likely to be successful recruiting highly rated players than relying on developing the diamonds in the rough … that shouldn’t be that debatable
    He’s not a diamond in the rough. He was offered a long time ago and targeted. He’s a big kid that isn’t a total slug. The coaches wanted him.
    With all due respect, this staff as a whole has not completely recruited at a high end P5 level

So I’m going to take a wait/see on whether the early offer is an indication of having an eye that others don’t or more of a sign that this was viewed as an easy/attainable get

Sorry Teq, but you're not outwardly waiting to see anything. Quite the opposite based on your recruiting posts

And I don't know wtf you did to the quote feature lol. This isn't how my reply is supposed to look.
    You had to edit that?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I obviously have respect for what Matt Campbell does and hard not to have respect for what Fleck has done at Minnesota

That said it’s also important to note that beating those schools for recruits likely means we’re closer to a fringe Top 25 program than being firmly within

Jesus fucking Christ. There's nothing to take away from this. Other than he'd rather live in Seattle than Minnesota and fucking corn field buttfuck hellhole cyclone alley.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You had to edit that?
    I tried and failed to fix it. The Nebraska classy thing would've been to not bring attention to it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Why do so many hate sarkism?
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I'm just want you to take off the gloves again
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I'm just want you to take off the gloves again
    Golves