Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon Ducks get commitment from QB Dante Moore, No. 8 college football recruit for 2023

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 583
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Great talent. Mentally handicapped OC. I’ve seen this movie before.

Our 3 star from the dakotas with deboer might have a better a career
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Word is the Ducks paid 6.5 mil for Moore.

They currently have a 5 star qb on their roster who is sitting 3rd on the depth chart. I wonder how much they would have paid for him.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

They currently have a 5 star qb on their roster who is sitting 3rd on the depth chart. I wonder how much they would have paid for him.

So do you guys
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

So do you guys
    He asked a question. Your response was irrelevant. Yes, we do have a 5 star QB that will never be good that is third string.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

DucksFC said:

So do you guys
    He asked a question. Your response was irrelevant. Yes, we do have a 5 star QB that will never be good that is third string.
    Word is NIL is the name of the game now. Both Huard and Thompson would’ve gotten paid significantly.

HTH
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I hear this guy sucks ass and is a total gaywad.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

So do you guys
    Word is NIL is the name of the game now. Both Huard and Thompson would’ve gotten paid significantly.

HTH
    Would Thompson have thought twice then before he told Pete to fuck off and that he wasn't running the ball anymore and therefore tanking UW's season?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2022

DucksFC said:

So do you guys
    Eh.