Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interview with Oregon Ducks QB Reggie Ogburn (1979-80)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1980 the ducks hung 34 on the Pac 10 champ huskies at Montlake
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was there and all of the Husky fans barking at us before the game were very quiet on the walk to the porking lot. Woof, Woof, meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I was there and all of the Husky fans barking at us before the game were very quiet on the walk to the porking lot. Woof, Woof, meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    Meth is a hulluva drug.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.
    Good grief you really are retarded.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.
    What he said was true. The Huskies had a safety named Ken Gardener (I think I spelled it right). At halftime it was a 10-7 game and the teams were walking into the tunnel. Gardener turned to a couple of Ducks and said "Hey you guys are hanging in there pretty good." The Ducks were all pissed off about that comment in the locker room. When the game was over, Oregon had won 34-10 in Husky Stadium.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.
    What he said was true. The Huskies had a safety named Ken Gardener (I think I spelled it right). At halftime it was a 10-7 game and the teams were walking into the tunnel. Gardener turned to a couple of Ducks and said "Hey you guys are hanging in there pretty good." The Ducks were all pissed off about that comment in the locker room. When the game was over, Oregon had won 34-10 in Husky Stadium.
    Was Gardener meowwing at the end though?

Sounds like 46X was quacking pretty hard on the drive back to Lane.
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

Grow the fuck up boy. And stop being a GD drunk too. You boy deserve better.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.
    I was there with a group of my college buddies. Husky fan asked us at the ticket window why we wasted our time driving up. Guess he figured it out later. CB Steve Brown had a day against Flick. Brooks threw up on the sidelines. Ogburn was Ogburn. The drive back to Lane was awesome.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.
    I was there with a group of my college buddies. Husky fan asked us at the ticket window why we wasted our time driving up. Guess he figured it out later. CB Steve Brown had a day against Flick. Brooks threw up on the sidelines. Ogburn was Ogburn. The drive back to Lane was awesome.
    Taking my boys up to our cabin today. Thanks for inquiring.

8.5k posts and you've been here like a year. Jesus fucking Christ. Get a job.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

Sure you are.

You’re just dying to know what I do.

5* QB Dante Moore just committed to Oregon.

Lol....

Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

Sure you are.

Lol....

I already know what you do. Jack shit.

Moore sucks. Watch the film.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

Sure you are.

Lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joTbw7GQoq8

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meth is a hulluva drug.

Sure you are.

Lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joTbw7GQoq8
    He’s terrible and he’s not even playing against S. Dakota level talent.
    He’s sucks and I bet he can’t dunk a basketball like Colson Yankoff 2.0 either.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    You dumb fucktards understand that this validates what doogs have been saying, that your current QB room is shit right?

I thought manning and that other paper tiger 5 star were going to be the next big thing? You're duct taping with Nix and then telling this kid he's starting day one.

Your best QB's in school history was 3 star that Helfrich out scouted people on, and a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PS this kid sucks.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Haie’s a millennial. College football didn’t begin until he was born.
    haie said:

You dumb fucktards understand that this validates what doogs have been saying, that your current QB room is shit right?

I thought manning and that other paper tiger 5 star were going to be the next big thing? You're duct taping with Nix and then telling this kid he's starting day one.

Your best QB's in school history was 3 star that Helfrich out scouted people on, and a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.

“. . . a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.” What kept them from going to UW.

STFU Doog. You know zero about Justin Herbert’s high school years or his recruitment.

Helfrich “out scouted” people on . . . Herbert was a legacy. Grew up in Eugene and attended games his entire life.
    trublue said:

haie said:

“. . . a local kid whose parents wanted to go to UW.” What kept them from going to UW.

STFU Doog. You know zero about Justin Herbert’s high school years or his recruitment.

Helfrich “out scouted” people on . . . Herbert was a legacy. Grew up in Eugene and attended games his entire life.
    Who’s Haie?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    trublue said:

haie said:

Pete was stupid and didn't go after him hard. He might not have even offered him.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2022
    I haven't watched Moore's film because it's pointless. White Vick and Ty Thompson had insane tape and they can't beat out shitters like Anthony Brown and Bo fucking Nix. I thought whatever Huard was the best HS QB I'd seen since Justin Fields. Highlight vids are like watching star wars trailers. The movie is going to suck, or not, and it has nothing to do with 6 minutes on hudl. Also fuck you Cristobal for losing to Auburn, you gutless pos.