Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SUC & UCLA leaving hurting recruiting

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

5* QB Dante Moore commits to Ducks.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Young will soon follow
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    His film is terrible. Front runner that will take himself out of the Stanford game.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the SEC isn't offering him millions he sucks
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

If the SEC isn't offering him millions he sucks

LSU tried to low-ball him.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    my real question is which RB Doogs will claim is better than Richard Young when he commits to Oregon
    edited July 2022
    haie said:

His film is terrible. Front runner that will take himself out of the Stanford game.

You must not know how to watch film. The kid has a cannon, extremely accurate, and has the quickest release in the class. Just look at the expert analysts takes.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2022
    Haie is here to troll, drunk poast (see after MT loss) and do an impersonation of Triumph the Insult Dog. Nothing more. Nothing less.

haie said:

You must not know how to watch film. The kid has a cannon, extremely accurate, and has the quickest release in the class. Just look at the expert analysts takes.
    Or not actually watch it and shit poast. I’ll tell you what he’s no Colson Yankoff 2.0 S. Dakota version.
    edited July 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Or not actually watch it and shit poast. I’ll tell you what he’s no Colson Yankoff 2.0 S. Dakota version.
    I was actually hoping he'd succeed somewhere. Referring to every TD ending drive as a "happy ending" had a nice ring to it.
    edited July 2022
    haie said:

When Kienholtz cranks out a 13-10 win over scrappy UC Davis in 2025 (fresh off a 7-point loss against Colorado State that's acceptable because DeBoner needs more tim), will he kiss his sister or his mom first? I don't know how they do it in South Dakota, but he looks like he can raise the bar that Jack Lockner set.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lol look at all these fucking qucks.
    haie said:

lol look at all these fucking qucks.

talk better shit doog. landing a 3* cousin kisser from Bumfucksville after a 4-8 season isn't the best smack material when your rival lands a 5*.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s Haie’s wheelhouse.
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

When Kienholtz cranks out a 13-10 win over scrappy UC Davis in 2025 (fresh off a 7-point loss against Colorado State that's acceptable because DeBoner needs more tim), will he kiss his sister or his mom first? I don't know how they do it in South Dakota, but he looks like he can raise the bar that Jack Lockner set.
    Have you seen him dunk a BB? Do they play 8 man or 11 in S. Dakota?

If fucking NDSU wanted him then start the HT campaign now.
    trublue said:

It’s Haie’s wheelhouse.

Who’s Haie?
    DucksFC said:

my real question is which RB Doogs will claim is better than Richard Young when he commits to Oregon

When they land some obscure .8347 3* trust the film evaluators here, his will be impressive

But because he didn’t attend any camps, wasn’t invited, he’s undervalued.

And DeB found another hidden gem. AKA another MWC JAG.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

DucksFC said:

When they land some obscure .8347 3* trust the film evaluators here, his will be impressive

Imagine caring about 11 on 11 camps and the fat recruiting dipshits who write about them.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

DucksFC said:

Imagine caring about 11 on 11 camps and the fat recruiting dipshits who write about them.
    Ballz, is that you?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

DucksFC said:

Ballz, is that you?
    Sorry about the fat comment. I don't mean to insult all the quck posters here. But the recruiting 'experts' are dipshits and always have been.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

DucksFC said:

Ballz, is that you?
    Sorry about the fat comment. I don't mean to insult all the quck posters here. But the recruiting 'experts' are dipshits and always have been.
    Which is why a 5 star recruit is something like 20 times more likely to be a 1st round draft pick or win a national award than a 3 star.