Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't you guys just not make the top 3 for the best recruit in your own state? What's up with that?

JSmith coming in on your shit? I thought everyone shit grellow in flyover country.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022
    haie said:

Didn't you guys just not make the top 3 for the best recruit in your own state? What's up with that?

JSmith coming in on your shit? I thought everyone shit grellow in flyover country.

Who cares? They’re getting yours

Also, look at their tight end room. That’s a position of least need right now.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2022
    haie said:

Riley Williams, Central Catholic HS, Portland, OR, #2 ranked TE in the Class of 2023, narrowed his final three down to The Ohio State, Alabama and Miami.

He also announced he will be transferring to IMG Academy in Florida to play football his senior season.

I guess the Beavs and the entire PAC-12 didn’t make the cut, dumbfuck.

haie said:

Worry about Washington’s top in-state recruits . . .
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Why are you not out celebrating the CB that DeBoner scooped up after TaM dropped him. The one Oregon had no interest in.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who cares? They’re getting yours

Also, look at their tight end room. That’s a position of least need right now.
    lol that tub of goo who's going to pull a Fozzy?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Why are you not out celebrating the CB that DeBoner scooped up after TaM dropped him. The one Oregon had no interest in.
    Even if that's true, who gives a fuck? What kind of fucking jabs are these? Weak as fuck quck shit talk. None of that is relevant when you're getting stomped by Utah and losing to Stanford.

Then you get ditched by Mario and you're shitting all over him that he couldn't develop talent well, but all the sudden this Lanning kid is going to 7 months on the job?

Qucks are the lowest IQ fans in America. You would be NFL if flyover nation had a team.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Even if that's true, who gives a fuck? What kind of fucking jabs are these? Weak as fuck quck shit talk. None of that is relevant when you're getting stomped by Utah and losing to Stanford.

Then you get ditched by Mario and you're shitting all over him that he couldn't develop talent well, but all the sudden this Lanning kid is going to 7 months on the job?

Qucks are the lowest IQ fans in America. You would be NFL if flyover nation had a team.
    Lol................NOC what Fresneck North is doing.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

15 out of 17
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

15 out of 17
    Nice deflection.
    edited June 2022
    What’s more relevant than, 15-2?

4-8?

Can’t imagine your mouth, ankle biter, if you supported even an average team.

How about sticking to the Hardcore Husky Board, low IQ Doog?
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

15 out of 17
    Nice deflection.
    Thud

Whimper
    Damn, can’t fathom the BS 6-6 or 8-4 Haie would spew . . . 0-12 Haie took losing every game in stride.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    How fucking retarded would a UW fan have to be to talk shit about keeping in state talent?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    No teen cares about whOregon nationally anymore. That was 2010-2014 with the backing of dirty Fill's money and a multi million dollar hype machine. You'll never win a NC. Fill won't live all that much longer and the cash spigot and hype will die. Accept this and move on.
    No one cares about Oregon anymore.

Except Husky fan.
    Okay

No teen cares about whOregon nationally anymore. That was 2010-2014 with the backing of dirty Fill's money and a multi million dollar hype machine. You'll never win a NC. Fill won't live all that much longer and the cash spigot and hype will die. Accept this and move on.

I’m satisfied with kicking Washington’s ass (16-4 this Century) and winning Rose Bowls (3 since 2012).

Win another Rose Bowl, then pop off.

In the meantime, head back to the Hardcore Husky Board and spew your stupid takes.

Say Hi to Fatters.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You are so bad at this that I’m almost embarrassed for you.

Leave this to @haie; he actually knows what he’s doing.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022

You are so bad at this that I’m almost embarrassed for you.

Leave this to @haie; he actually knows what he’s doing.
    Right now, Oregon is the least of UW's worries.

Biggest enemy at this point is fucking Washington politicians who think we should kill UW to keep a meaningless fucking rivalry going with cuoglet.

Colorado and Colorado State are fine with an ooc game, the state of Oregon isn't pulling this shit for beavlet, but fucking Washington needs to make a point to remember the little guy and their 100m debt they acquired all on their own.

Oregon's "national brand" and all that shit is massively overblown, but having the best decade of any power 5 in the western US has acquired eyeballs and that matters right now, in this situation. UW for making dumb shit after dumb shit hire and embarrassing themselves is on somewhat equal footing because of Seattle and their strong regional brand.

Even podcast of champions guys are wondering if they're in front of or behind Washington in the line to blow the B1G. If they both get into that conference we can resume our weekly shit poasting.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I drink a lot so I forget, have you always been a haie alt? Oregon's games are still routinely among the highest watched nationally, year after year. The FIRST team the entire CFB consciousness thought of when the USC/UCLA news broke was Oregon. As pathetic as it is, and it is, Oregon just became the flagship program in the Pac-?