Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now why would you have a problem recruiting to our new Trannie friendly, woke Military?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Every branch of the military is struggling to make its 2022 recruiting goals, officials say
With a record low number of Americans eligible to serve, and few of those willing to do it, this "is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force,” said an expert.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/every-branch-us-military-struggling-meet-2022-recruiting-goals-officia-rcna35078

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Vaccine mandates lead to a draft

Didn't see that coming

Volunteers for the military are the least likely to be sheep

A not too insignificant number of men who join the military, still do so in order to test their meddle and see if they have what it takes. I suspect the Marines have more of these type of recruits than the other branches. What do you think knowing you're now going to be joining the PRIDE military and bunking with trannies does to their desire to sign up?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Is that a tall building?
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2022
    Here comes the Army of the 70's. Heard they had the best drugs.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Totally normal childhood?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The southern states have higher enlistment rates than other areas of the country. But NFL it would appear.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Veteran families talk and currently enrolled are pissed. Talking to SF guys yesterday and hoooo boy, they make this place sound like a Seattle luncheon for the women's march.

These guys are getting prepped for serious shit *just in case.

Mind you, these guys are usually the last people to get political and do their best to not take sides. That said, they took an Oath and take that Oath very fucking seriously.
  • Options

Veteran families talk and currently enrolled are pissed. Talking to SF guys yesterday and hoooo boy, they make this place sound like a Seattle luncheon for the women's march.

Mind you, these guys are usually the last people to get political and do their best to not take sides. That said, they took an Oath and take that Oath very fucking seriously.

No expiration on the oath either. I know many serious vets and they ain't happy either. I side with these guys. Same oath.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Sledog said:

No expiration on the oath either. I know many serious vets and they ain't happy either. I side with these guys. Same oath.
    Look at that little downvoting faggot get triggered on this one

• Options

Sledog said:

Look at that little downvoting faggot get triggered on this one

He can't help he's gay. After all he was sucked into it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Where do I sign up?