Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The left is waking up

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

DeSantis is by far the best option. Trump played an important role but his time has past.

He's still important as a human shield

And his base matters

I'm happy either way. I think by 24 it will be tougher to cheat DeSantis than Trump

The big reason the 2020 fraud worked was Trump fatigue and because people are stupid and thought Biden would be OK
    You nominate Trump and you refight all of the same bullshit you've being fighting since 2016. Are the Rats/Media going to claim DeSantis is a racist Nazi? Of course they are, but who do think will be more effective in fighting that charge? Trump was/is probably better at pulling in that marginal voter but things are going to be so bad by 2024 we're not going to have a problem getting people out to vote.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeSantis has to run on those same issues since 2016 or he's toast

MAGA isn't a dirty word, and the border wall needs to be buil,t we have to get out of the Ukraine, and take on China

No more unicorn energy bullshit. Drill baby drill

We? don't know for sure that Ron has the stomach for it. If he does no problem. New and younger blood is what is needed especially if Hillary rises from the dead. The contrast would be jarring
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

MAGA isn't a dirty word, and the border wall needs to be buil,t we have to get out of the Ukraine, and take on China

We? don't know for sure that Ron has the stomach for it. If he does no problem. New and younger blood is what is needed especially if Hillary rises from the dead. The contrast would be jarring

He isn't going to have to run on "he claimed neo-Nazis were fine people" or he said he wants to grab women in the pussy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

He isn't going to have to run on "he claimed neo-Nazis were fine people" or he said he wants to grab women in the pussy.
    No just don’t say gay and killing people with covid

He better hit the issues is all I'm saying

He goes Jeb and he's done

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

If you've seen him deal with the Florida press I don't think there is anything to worry about.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    Ron DeSantis will be our next POTUS. In two years we will view today as the “good old days.”
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

DeSantis is by far the best option. Trump played an important role but his time has past.

He's still important as a human shield

And his base matters

I'm happy either way. I think by 24 it will be tougher to cheat DeSantis than Trump

The big reason the 2020 fraud worked was Trump fatigue and because people are stupid and thought Biden would be OK
    I think both will fight the leftist media and the political traitors on the left and in the CON party but remember the media hates all Republicans. If you don't support unlimited, tyranical government, you are their enemy. From that perspective, I want Trump again; fuck the RATs and the world!
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If you've seen him deal with the Florida press I don't think there is anything to worry about.
    Most people has heard of DeSantis, but not heard him speak extensively. If you're a lefty expecting him to speak and sound like another version of Trump, you're out of your mind. He's sharp. If the media runs the same playbook with him as they did Trump, giving him all this free airtime, it's going to be a landslide for DeSantis.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DeSantis is going to get framed as Trump 2.0 regardless. The psycho left has already determinded this. He will be a woman hating racist gay hunting savage. These loons with purple/blue/green in their hair can't be reasoned with.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

DeSantis is going to get framed as Trump 2.0 regardless. The psycho left has already determinded this. He will be a woman hating racist gay hunting savage. These loons with purple/blue/green in their hair can't be reasoned with.

The loons aren't the target. A significant percentage of the black and hispanic vote along with the soft minded PMS housewives and snow are needed.