Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keinholz

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Suck a fat dick. You and @Tequilla were 100% wrong. Doesn't matter that you "are rooting for the program"

I wouldn't pay you guys to forecast when my fucking lawn should be mowed next.

Beating your chest over a kid with that offer list is certainly chinteresting
    And Wisconsin wants to run it 2/3rd of the time so did they even see him as a QB?

@Haie wouldn't understand what (or how to use) logic and deduction if it sat on his face.

I asked if he wanted to list every transfer and kid we've singed so far and give a simple answer to the question "Is this a player you win a Pac-12 title with". His lack of response is telling.

Someone tell him Mike Martin @realdawg is always looking for writers.
    I responded to you days ago.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

I

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Suck a fat dick. You and @Tequilla were 100% wrong. Doesn't matter that you "are rooting for the program"

I wouldn't pay you guys to forecast when my fucking lawn should be mowed next.

Beating your chest over a kid with that offer list is certainly chinteresting
    He’s from South Dakota. He’s a very good athlete, has the size and measurables. Throw down two handed dunks easily at 6’2” - 6’3”. He’s a good prospect.
    You’re banking on him being an athlete because he’s a 6’2” guy that can dunk?
    there’s videos of him yamming on dudes.
    Lol. Cmon bro

This is impressive to anyone who went to an all white high school in the middle of nowhere, I guess. Let’s see some more of those fb highlights in the other thread of him throwing up 50/50 balls while the 5’7 DB can’t locate the ball in the air
    Bro, there aren’t 10 kids in the state of Washington throwing down dunks like that. There probably aren’t more than 2 or 3 that can actually dunk while someone contests.

He’s a good raw athlete with tools. I think he’s a big get. I don’t give a shit what he is rated or his other offers because he’s from South Dakota, so it’s basically irrelevant.
    Makes me wonder how many coaches or evaluators have seen him in person, given that he's in a state that doesn't produce many P5 players and probably isn't in the 7v7 circus.

Should be nice to finally have a dual threat QB with competent QB coaching.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like this kids cockiness and swagger. It’s not over the top, looks just right
  • StateChampWereUStateChampWereU Member Posts: 39
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Yeah but still has to beat out Jackson Jones.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

UW hasn't recruited a QB who played like a star at the college level since they grabbed a free safety called Tui

Cody was pretty good

Locker was all airport

It's been a crap shoot that we've lost at for 20 years

The best QB at UW since Pickett, or perhaps since Tui, was an undersized 3* guy with two bad knees and a mediocre arm.
    I promise not to get into a back and forth, but it’s Browning, very easily.
    This
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

UW hasn't recruited a QB who played like a star at the college level since they grabbed a free safety called Tui

Cody was pretty good

Locker was all airport

The best QB at UW since Pickett, or perhaps since Tui, was an undersized 3* guy with two bad knees and a mediocre arm.
    Give me healthy Keith Price on the 2016 UW team any day of the week.
    This.

But I've come to grips with Roadie's opinion about it.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Cody was pretty good

Locker was all airport

Give me healthy Keith Price on the 2016 UW team any day of the week.
    This
    This, but that day of the week would be Saturdays

Not sure he'd be as effective any other days of the week
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It sounds like we should get into a back and forth about it.

I'd take Browning because Price had his chance in 2013 and did worse than all of Browning's years but 2015.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

Just spent the week in South Dakota. Since I was wearing a UW hat, had alot of people come up to me to talk about this kid. (by the way, it pronounced Peer, not Pierre).

Said the kid is a winner and great teammate and everybody in the town loves him. Said he has been getting training by a QB coach who is a buddy of Deboner, and the guy has been telling Deboner about him for a couple of years. Says he wouldn't recommend him if he wasn't the real deal because he wouldn't do Deboner that way. ND State really thought they had a shot at him and were pretty pissed they couldn't get him, but once UW offered, it was over. After getting a UW offer, a few other big Mid West teams came around but the coach told them don't bother, kid is not going anywhere else.

Heard alot of good things, and also lots of good stuff about KD. CSB, take it for what it's worth.

Also, you can buy fireworks anywhere there, and if you don't shoot them off in the middle of the street, it is frowned upon.

CSB.

For real. I like this QB.

There's no law or limitations about fireworks where I live. I watched my GF's neighbor fire off about two months of my salary in explosives iver the course of 40 minutes or so. He set up inbthe middle of the street with 8 homes within 100 yards, in a strong wind, and showered everyone's home and yard with smoldering pieces of mortars and rockets.

I sound like I'm complaining, but aside from our dogs and dwarf goats being traumatized, it was pretty bad ass.